Whats your goal size?

Options

Replies

• AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    I started at a tight 12 at the end of July. Now I'm a comfy 10 and originally wanted to be an 8, but a 6 sure would be nice!!
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    My goal size is a 6/8 which is what I was before I gained weight. I can't wear odd numbered clothes since having kids (odd numbers indicate Junior sizing and they don't accommodate for child-bearing hips!) but I'd be happy with a 6/8. I was a size M shirt before, but now I'm shooting for a small because I have 15 more pounds to lose and am wearing M now!

ETA: when I started losing last year I was wearing 14/16 and am currently in 8/10 so it's getting close.
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I'm small-framed and knew it would be very doable to get into zeros, which I have done at my original goal weight (I'm 5'4" and 118 right now.) But I just set a new goal after maintaining for about a year...I want to drop some cup sizes now, lol. I'm a 28F and I look trashy in the wedding dress I just bought, so I'm trying to drop another 8-10 pounds to see if they disappear a bit.

be careful. if you're already down to 118 and they're still an F, it's not likely another 8 pounds is going to do much to them and by 10 pounds you're pretty much at the bottom of a healthy weight for your height. careful not to go to far and sacrifice health for the sake of a minimally smaller chest. besides...I used to have DD (well....squeezing out of DD) and they've all but disappeared....now I've got sad little shrivelled sacks of skin with a little dollop of fat hanging out at the end. losing weight from your boobs can have....less than the desired effect.
  • lillyrose2020
    lillyrose2020 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I started at a UK 16, those clothes are getting baggy but I don't want to start buying new clothes until I've dropped a bit more.
    My goal is to get down to a UK 10/12. I've never been skinny so I am not aspiring to be a 6/8. For me personally, I don't think it would work.
  • stepfordexwife
    Options
    I started this journey in a size 16. I am currently wearing a size 10. I'd like to wear and 8 I think. I'm currently 5'5" and 149lbs.
  • kat_snowflake
    kat_snowflake Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 5.8 and currently a UK size 18/20 (bit on the top heavy side...) and I'd be happy to go down to a size 12/14 which I used to be throughout most of my twenties up to my mid-thirties. In hindsight I actually looked slim at that size (live and blooming learn).

P.S. the size 12/14 have to be in Topshop/Miss Selfridges though to give a proper benchmark.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    Somewhere around a 14 to 16. When I was in my 20's and early 30's I wore a 14 and was happy with how I looked. Anything smaller and I looked too bony.
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    UK size 10 (US size 6). I'm 5'2", currently UK size 12.
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I'd be thrilled to be a in a loose size 11 , right now I'm at 14, some 14s fit, some are still snug. I more care about toning my thighs and clothes just fitting looser then an actual size i have to be though.
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I think the lowest pant size I've ever gotten into as an adult was 10, a long time ago, so getting my butt into an 8 would be cool. I'm size 12 now and still have a ways to go. Not sure lowest size I could fit into at 5'7" so yeah guess I'll find out..
  • algwynt
    algwynt Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    i,m a guy in the UK so 32 inch waist, medium in shirts.I,m not far away, that,s going to be a great day.
  • fitfabforties
    fitfabforties Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    my goal weight is 120lb and my goal size is about a 2
  • Matiara
    Matiara Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Sizes vary by store, but three years ago, I was a size 6 in bottoms/small in tops in most of the stores where I shop and that's where I want to get back to. The day my size 6 Victoria's Secret shorts fit perfectly again is the day I declare victory.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    I'm small-framed and knew it would be very doable to get into zeros, which I have done at my original goal weight (I'm 5'4" and 118 right now.) But I just set a new goal after maintaining for about a year...I want to drop some cup sizes now, lol. I'm a 28F and I look trashy in the wedding dress I just bought, so I'm trying to drop another 8-10 pounds to see if they disappear a bit.

be careful. if you're already down to 118 and they're still an F, it's not likely another 8 pounds is going to do much to them and by 10 pounds you're pretty much at the bottom of a healthy weight for your height. careful not to go to far and sacrifice health for the sake of a minimally smaller chest. besides...I used to have DD (well....squeezing out of DD) and they've all but disappeared....now I've got sad little shrivelled sacks of skin with a little dollop of fat hanging out at the end. losing weight from your boobs can have....less than the desired effect.

Bottom of healthy =/= unhealthy, especially with my narrow hips and ribcage. And you never know until you try, right? All my loss in my chest came in the last 5-10 pounds the first time, so I'm feeling hopeful. But thanks for the unsolicited advice, internet stranger...
  • Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a goal size, just whatever I fit in to when I get down to a healthier weight. Right now I'm about a 10. I can wear a 12 with a belt if I have to and can squeeze into an 8 but a 10 is most comfortable.
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    My goal size is to be in the single digits!!!!! The smallest I've ever been in my life was a size 10 at about 150 lbs. Now, I don't really know what my size is because I wear scrubs all the time, but it's like a size 24 pant, 3X top. I have a long way to go!

I don't know if my goal is realistically possible for my build, but I will try.
  • gmdaniel
    gmdaniel Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I can't say what size in number that I'd aspire to be. I mean I have been size..4...my closet has clothes 4-6...none of which I can wear. I am on a mission to get my body at its ultimate shape...it needs to be healthy again....so I say size is relative.
  • husseycd
    husseycd Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Sizes are really irrelevant. They keep changing and there isn't a standard. I wear anything from a 2 to a 6 is misses and 5 to a 9 in Juniors. Sometimes I'm an XS and sometimes I'm a M.

You are better off focusing on body composition than anything else. Let the sizes fall where they may.
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I just had my 2nd baby 4 months ago. Still trying to lose the weight I gained. Been doing good so far. I have about 24 pounds left to lose(was at 34 pounds to lose!) to get back to my weight of 150 and in my size 12 jeans. Next baby Ill definitely try my best to not gain as much weight! Its too hard to get rid of after lol
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options

Bottom of healthy =/= unhealthy, especially with my narrow hips and ribcage. And you never know until you try, right? All my loss in my chest came in the last 5-10 pounds the first time, so I'm feeling hopeful. But thanks for the unsolicited advice, internet stranger...

no prob. glad to help :D