Wow I can't believe the difference, and in 11weeks

Options
My profile picture says it all, if I can do this anyone can, I been obese all my life, not for much longer tho :-)

Replies

• graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    AH-mazing job! What a difference already! Good on you for taking pictures. Those are always great motivators. I wish I had done that when I started. Keep it going, mama!!! ROCK IT OUT!
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • NBFL
    NBFL Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your hard work is paying off.
  • GatorDeb1
    GatorDeb1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Great job, congrats!! :)

But we wouldn't be friends, since per your profile you'd unfriend me because before the forums I didn't log in every day, and I go through stretches where I don't use MFP. Absolutes either way are not good in fitness. You probably WILL miss a day. Or two. Or ten. Doesn't mean you're not committed! Been doing this for 5+ years, it works best without Musts, especially Musts for other people!
  • lizzybathory
    Options

But we wouldn't be friends, since per your profile you'd unfriend me because before the forums I didn't log in every day, and I go through stretches where I don't use MFP. Absolutes either way are not good in fitness. You probably WILL miss a day. Or two. Or ten. Doesn't mean you're not committed! Been doing this for 5+ years, it works best without Musts, especially Musts for other people!
    What works for you and what works for OP may be very different.
  • GatorDeb1
    GatorDeb1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options

Exactly ;) She may miss out on people who may help her on her journey if one's out if one misses one day logging in :)

Type-A OCD Black-and-White ex-binge eater here.
  • lizzybathory
    Options

Exactly ;) She may miss out on people who may help her on her journey if one's out if one misses one day logging in :)

Well I'm glad the OP managed to have so much success even without counting you among her inspirations. Sorry to hear you felt excluded by her friendship criteria.

Congrats, OP. Whatever you're doing is working for you, and that's awesome.
  • staceyfeb2014
    staceyfeb2014 Posts: 54 Member
    Options

I did write in my profile that if my friends did not login everyday they would be deleted, I did wait thought until you had missed about 5 days, for me personally I want motivation from people who do login everyday, if your not logging in everyday how can you motivate me? It's nothing personal
  • staceyfeb2014
    Options

Well I'm glad the OP managed to have so much success even without counting you among her inspirations. Sorry to hear you felt excluded by her friendship criteria.

Congrats, OP. Whatever you're doing is working for you, and that's awesome.

Thank you :-)
  • refilwe708
    refilwe708 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good job, keep it up.
  • staceyfeb2014
    Options
    Thank you :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!