Looking for friends

Options
13»

Replies

• una2282
    una2282 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am always open for more motivators. Add me :)
  • Choboman
    Choboman Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm also new, and would love getting some more friends for mutual encouragement and to hold me to account when I slack off. Everybody add me too!
  • wyllden
    wyllden Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am always happy to gain MFP friends, I am about half way through my journey, recently fell off track and just getting back to it this week. I would love to help motivate others that are just starting on their journey and receive encouragement on mine. I also find it helps to read others stories that have had success and stories that are similar to mine (fell off track but have managed to pull it back)
  • Naechine
    Naechine Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Nice to meet you all I have been a member of MFP for a while however off and on...on after my first baby off when I got pregnant for the second time and now back on after he was born...so this journey has been difficult trying and more but I will NOT QUIT I need this in my life...I thank all that are my friends that are trying to help me move forward and keep me motivated any body interested in being friends request me...thanks.
  • 77MOM2ATM
    77MOM2ATM Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Good luck to you.
  • lollyhollypop
    Options
    <---Just joined as well & always have room for new friends to help motivate one another. Add me!
  • Geraghty91
    Geraghty91 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Also looking for new friends to help me on my journey to becoming a smaller me :)