Hairy Dieters Doner Kebab

Options
TLB86
TLB86 Posts: 275 Member
Absolutely gorgeous!!!!! I have been trying to cook healthy meals for a while but my partner (who isn't losing weight) hates 'fish and dry veg' etc. I made these last night and oh my there good, so tasty and delicious.

My man text this morning: "Mmmmm those kebabs :-) Can we have them again" xx

Obviously a winner!!! As are most of their recipes. Worth a try

http://www.hairybikers.com/recipes/dieters-doner-kebabs/1767#2fyO0vvBGAtS75xQ.97

Replies

• msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    I am so having this...

Thanks for sharing.
  • sch1994
    sch1994 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Im having this on friday... Absolutely love for when I have a takeaway craving! so much nicer!
  • TLB86
    TLB86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I did them again this week but some out of lamb mince and some pork mince. Was still delish!! So much nicer than takeout AND you know what's going in them. No nasty surprises!
  • cinds77
    Options
    These look soooo good! Making them this week, will be a nice change from just a piece of meat and veggies next to it on the plate :-)
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    thanks for that, I have printed the recipe out and looking forward to trying it soon :)
  • chezzabelle82
    chezzabelle82 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Can I say these freeze really well too ???? so if you freeze them a min or two defrost in microwave and then cook it's quicker than a takeaway ????
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    We visited London 2 years ago and I was mystified by all the signs advertising "doners". I finally asked my friend, a native, what that meant, and when he told me I said, "Oh you mean gyros!" LOL! No matter what you call em, they are delicious and this recipe looks perfect. Thank you for sharing!
  • wanda63043
    Options
    thanks for the info. I want to try. I am always looking for something healthy and tasty. I have husband and two teenage sons...husband is always willing to try new things, but sons...need I say more? but I want to teach them healthy eating as well. thank you
  • jkbarrack
    jkbarrack Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks for Posting. It looks delicious!