I never gave up (getting reacquianted)

Options
Hi MFP,
It;s been awhile since I've used this site and find myself coming back to visit the couple friends that never left my friend list as well as put to use the Diary to be sure I'm getting the right amount of good stuff in my belly. These days I find myself to be 90% Paleo with the occasional dip in dairy, legumes and grains which prevents me from saying "yeah im 100% Paleio" I'm interested in taking a look at the many other food diarys that we all share as well as learn and explore food and exercise with all of you good people. If you need a good friend or just like to view other peoples diary go ahead and add me. Hoping to make new friends as well as help make your day a little easier to get trough. Be happy, be strong, fight hard for your happiness and good luck!

Replies

• jaykabob_rd2
    jaykabob_rd2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Bumparooski
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    adding.. my diary is open.
  • SerendipitySkye
    SerendipitySkye Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hello! It is so nice to meet you. I am 100% Paleo, and loving it....losing, too. I have never felt healthier or happier. I am glad you decided to return. I would love to encourage each other along the way. Please add me if you like. Have a lovely day!! ((My diary is open, too)) ~Skye :flowerforyou:
  • jaykabob_rd2
    jaykabob_rd2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ty????