motivation buddys?

Options
ive been doing this eating healthy and working out thing on my own so far, ive lost over 50 pounds. lately ive come to a plateu and i was hoping i could find some other people possibly in the same situation, or someone looking to finish this journey together? if anyone want to be healthy motivation buddys, or keep each other on track with this journey.. id love to hear from you :)

also im new to this site so if i posted this wrong i appologize, anyone who wants to join and be a weight loss buddy is more than appreciated, i have quite a bit of weight left to go so ill be here for a while

SW: 300+
CW: 250
GW: ill know when i get there

Replies

• 77MOM2ATM
    77MOM2ATM Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
    I have now lost 38 lbs., and it is beginning to slow down, but I just have to change things up a bit. I would be happy to share tips. :)
  • tobeslimmer
    tobeslimmer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, im really trying to shift some weight for my holiday in just over 5 weeks now and also to continue on and lose at least 3 stone but ideal need to lose 5 to get to a ideal weight
  • heyyitsamandaa
    Options
    thank you to everyone offering to help with this,i really appreciate it :)
  • fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Congrats on losing 50 pounds on your own. I've lost 10 pounds with the help of MFP and have hit a plateau myself and have been maintaining. You are welcome to add me as a friend and we can motivate each other. Keep up the great work!
  • rach072012
    Options
    I would love to have a new motivation buddy! I need all I can get!
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    Good Luck stay positive and you'll do it

29509743.png
  • Nahnny_12
    Nahnny_12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm Also Looking For Motivational Buddies...Add Me Nahnny_12
  • healthytipsforu
    healthytipsforu Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can do it! One step at a time!
    ne thing I was told stuck in my mind: it's a good idea to consider your weight loss over a month rather than getting disheartened after a disappointing week.
    used to meditate and visualise the new, slimmer me. I would imagine myself wearing a brand new dress or a tight pair of jeans and feeling great. Not only did it relax me, but it really helped me stay focused. :-)

http://healthytipsforu.ifoxsolutions.com
  • prncssjnn
    prncssjnn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need more friends on here. I log in everyday! Going strong for 12 weeks need more support :)
  • sch1994
    sch1994 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, I always like to have new friends to keep me motivated as i can with them :)
  • lisanangel
    lisanangel Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I'm on daily. We can do this :smile: