Logging Jillian Michaels 30 day shred?

Options
Can someone please help me I'm not sure how to log Jillians 30 day shred.

Replies

• jennifer3998
    jennifer3998 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I log it in as circuit training for 20 minutes.
  • CarlaAnn15
    CarlaAnn15 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I log it as Circut Training - 25 minutes (which included the warm up & cool down)
  • sara0315
    Options
    I log it as aerobics for 30 minutes (it really is longer than 20 minutes from start to finish, much closer to 30).
    I just looked , and aerobics for 30 minutes is 260 calories, and circuit training for 25 minutes is 267 calories, so it's somewhere right around there.
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I will answer this the same way I did previously....

I log it as 25 minutes of circuit training...only because I looked up "torture" in the database and it was not listed. :huh: :huh:
  • thebomb4
    thebomb4 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Snap! I log it as circuit training for 20 mins too! Cannot wait for my HRM to be fixed though so I can log the proper calorie burn :)
  • lilmommy
    Options
    Thanks ladies!! :)
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I log it as 25 minutes of circuit training...only because I looked up "torture" in the database and it was not listed

HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAA touche!
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    I log it as 25 minutes of circuit training...only because I looked up "torture" in the database and it was not listed

HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAA touche!

i agree! that was fantastic!!

i have a total love/hate relationship with the shred!
  • tummymummy
    Options
    Yep, I log 20 mins circuit training - Would be interest to see HRM calorie burn?
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    I did the 6 weeks to 6 pack by Jillian and I wore a HRM. I was sooooo disappointed. It said I burned 45 calories. I haven't used it with the Shred yet...I will tomorrow though.
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Funniest post!
  • sthorp1179
    sthorp1179 Posts: 104
    Options
    My hrm said I burned 475 calories doing day 6 level one of the shred yesterday, I had been logging it as circuit training but I have now created my own exercise as the actual calories burned are so different!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options

I log it as 25 minutes of circuit training...only because I looked up "torture" in the database and it was not listed. :huh: :huh:

:laugh: Stop making me laugh!! My abs hurt!!:laugh:
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • bentobee
    bentobee Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I wear a BodyMedia Fit armband and according to that I burn 170 doing the Shred.

What crazy differences everyone has!