Hello.

nokittyno
nokittyno Posts: 293 Member
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Now I am not brand spankin' new here, but MFP tells me i've been logging in consistently for 120 days or something, lol. Originally I just signed up for tracking etc, but throughout the months i've been logging in, checking the MFP Forums, then logging out, and a few days ago I got a friend request - Lol, I never had one before,.. I never thought about going beyond the independence and socializing here(hence, explains why I have a Home Gym as opposed to a gym membership, huh?) Annnyway.. As we are social creatures by nature.. I figure it's probably to do this with other people, than on my own entirely..

So.. Im going the leap of faith here and wondering if anyone wants to add me as a buddy? ... Lol, I feel like a teen in HS on the first day of school.. or in midterm or something.. Asking. I'm Bi-polar in the sense I am shy and outgoing, so i'm going to try this hanging on a limb instead of viewing from the outside.. SO far, 1 friend is good!.. I was hesitant about adding as I never thought of it till then..

Anyway, .. Hi..

..(This was an awkward Hello wasn't it.. Lol)

Replies

• CCJ13
    CCJ13 Posts: 165 Member
    I'd love a new friend. I need all the support I can get :)
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
    You can add me as friend if you like
    for motivation and support.
  • Hi, I'm very new....about 15 minutes. I don't have a picture. Your comment about first day of high school summed up
    how I am feeling. Yes, a buddy system is good for motivation, and interest. I would appreciate the support! Nice meeting you.
  • nokittyno
    nokittyno Posts: 293 Member
    Thanks for the adds everyone!

I was doubting my post as soon as I posted it.. Lol. Phew, good thing it didn't fall on blind eyes.. (as oppose to deaf ears, cause y'know,..''')
This discussion has been closed.