hello everyone I am new

Options
:happy: Hello everyone I am new I need to lose 55 pounds I feel wonderful until I see myself in a photo. I am a late night snacker since I work graveyard my times to eat are a little off. I eat really healthy I am a mother of 3 and I have to exercise alot to get this weight off my youngest daughter is 3 and I have no more excuses.:drinker:

Replies

• spearce
    Options
    :happy: Hello everyone I am new I need to lose 55 pounds I feel wonderful until I see myself in a photo. I am a late night snacker since I work graveyard my times to eat are a little off. I eat really healthy I am a mother of 3 and I have to exercise alot to get this weight off my youngest daughter is 3 and I have no more excuses.:drinker:
  • ztbetts
    ztbetts Posts: 36
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: I'm new also and I have 56 to roughly 76 lbs to lose. Wishing you great success.
  • ash6986
    ash6986 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new too. I have to lose roughly 70lbs. I haven't had any kids, so I can't even use that as an excuse for being over weight! Well good luck to you!
  • AprilAMiner
    Options
    :happy: welcome and i am also new at this, but i understand completely. I have to lose 40 pounds in about two months! and it is going to be hard but i am willing to put the effort into it because it is so much fun to work out depending on what you do to work out i like to dance and go out to clubs to get thin. and belive it or not but it works! spend two hours on a dance floor and you feel like a million buck by the end of it!
  • AprilAMiner
    Options
    pps dont eat after 7 pm and take six small snacks during the day. things like fruit and vegtables
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: