Any step exercise lovers out there?

Options
Hi! I just wanted to add a few friends that enjoy step workouts and do them frequently. I am just looking for someone to discuss workouts and looking for new fun step routines!

Replies

• AEROBICVIC
    AEROBICVIC Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    hello! step is one of my favorites!!! i've been teaching aerobics for almost 20 years and step is on top of my list of classes to teach.
    i'm not teaching step class at the moment, the gym i'm at doesn't have them yet but are supposed to purchase them in the near future. i bought one to keep at home and practice routines so im ready when they get them. funny how routines come back even thought i haven't taught it in years. funny how my body is NOT in shape to teach a full class! i hope you continue your step path and keep up the great work!
  • jillxmadelynne
    Options
    I literally just bought a mini stepper. I'm going to try it out. Have to come up with more exercises to do in my small apartment as its getting pretty cold here. It's hard to find apartment friendly exercises. Anything that requires jumping just wont fly, so I figured a mini stepper would be a cheap, space efficient workout.
  • FoogooFish
    FoogooFish Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Step was my first group exercise, and I have a special place in my heart for step. Right now I'm taking a Zumba Step class in addition to everything else I do, and it's the class to which I most look forward every week. A step class will make the sweat pour and the calories burn!
  • bigsistruck
    bigsistruck Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Step was my first group exercise, and I have a special place in my heart for step. Right now I'm taking a Zumba Step class in addition to everything else I do, and it's the class to which I most look forward every week. A step class will make the sweat pour and the calories burn!

I saw that they have Zumba step a few months ago, but the closest class to me is an hour away!!! =( I bet it is a lot of fun!