My First 1,000 Days

Options
1235»

Replies

• lanniesue
    lanniesue Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WOW, so motivating. Congratulations to you on your success in changing your life.
  • Roaringgael
    Roaringgael Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    MAINTAINING!!!!

Thats what its all about!

Thankyou.
  • awilson3008
    awilson3008 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    OMG life has thrown one big pile of **** at you, I was nearly in tears reading your story, you are an inspiration to us all, no matter what **** life throws at you,you can still live your life the way you want, you are a very strong person you should be proud of your achievments, you look fab..... xx
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I don't know what else to say but you made me cry and inspired me so much :flowerforyou:
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    You inspire me everyday lady! So proud to call you a friend and can not wait to be inspired over the next 1,000 days :heart:
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    I'm really TRULY sorry about what happened to you years ago, but WOW!! LOOK AT YOU NOW!! Great motto--here's to your NEXT 1,000 days!!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Congratulations

33yqnpw.jpg

LOVE IT!!!! LOL!! What a way to get STARTED on this journey!!!
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    You are so awesome. Thanks for letting me in to your world and onto your FL. :heart:

F21547CC-FA18-4AEE-AFA4-B853C2ACBD76_zpskyranbfc.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!