5 months 60lbs down and a NSV

Options
v1l4TH.jpg

So here I am, the before photo was literally the day that I decided to start on this journey, and the after is last week when I weighed in at 306 lbs, today I weighed in at 303.8 lbs. I know what I need to do for my body to lose weight, I drink nothing but water, and every month allow myself a couple sodas or sweet beverages. I love walking and hiking as well as doing hiit(I can do it indoors and it does the trick on the days where I'm just not in it to trek the outdoors), I'm so close to my next goal of being under 300 lbs for my birthday the 14th of october!!! Also, my nsv was that the same week I didn't see a move in the scale, I tried on an old pair of prepregnancy pants(which are the same pants I have on in the photo on the right, above) I had saved away from about 4 years ago and they fit!!! With a hand width of space to spare, so I'm sure I'll be needing to take them in soon or buy the next size down to see where I'm at. I pretty much live in my workout clothes through the week, and I can't believe how much my body is changing!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!