5 months 60lbs down and a NSV

Options
2»

Replies

• forgivensins
    forgivensins Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. You're an inspiration. I started around 348 a few weeks ago and I'm not down by much and I'm trying to walk like 5 miles a day. Definitely not drinking enough water or getting enough sleep but I've totally cut out soda etc. I'm just not seeing the results and trying to not dwell on it, just focus on what I need to do to be healthier and it's really good to see this is working for someone starting out in a similar place.
  • socalkay
    socalkay Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! Enjoy your birthday and celebrate beautiful you!
  • Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Happy upcoming birthday you'll meet that goal and then some- your doing great can't wait for the updates
  • raine1967
    Options
    Fantastic achivement you should be very proud of yourself, keep up the great work !!! :flowerforyou:
  • StarFall90
    StarFall90 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I started at 364 7months ago. We're almost the same haha.
  • angela233Z
    angela233Z Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job - You look great!
  • luvforever
    luvforever Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    You are doing fantastic!
  • ayscrivener
    ayscrivener Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! Keep it up, you look wonderful!
  • Shaquana2
    Options
    Great job. Keep up the good work
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic- great job! Thank you for posting- very inspiring :)
  • dlr165
    dlr165 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Please post an update on your birthday. My birthday is the next day and that is also one of my goal dates. I love to see other people's progress. It keeps me motivated. I think finding this site and looking at the progress people are making is the thing that convinced me I could do it. Go you!
  • thecrushinator
    thecrushinator Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    AMAZING WORK!!! KEEP GOING :D
  • parsonsk64
    parsonsk64 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're doing an awesome job! So excited to see with you the very real changes in your body - keep it up! I know you'll meet your birthday goal. :)
  • gingerheadgirl
    gingerheadgirl Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! :)
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Amazing girl, keep up the good work and keep inspiring others!!
  • AndraKC
    AndraKC Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You are doing a fantastic job! Thanks for sharing your very inspirational story. Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!