Looking for friends to help stay accountable

Options

Replies

• missyERnurse
    Options
    I'm new here too and would love new friends to help keep me motivated through this long journey! One day at a time. I know we can do this! :)
  • platinumbabe65
    Options
    Had a cheeky weigh this morning , weigh day for me is Monday and I've lost 2lbs .........so pleased it continuing to shift , if I don't see a result in the first two weeks I get bored and start pick eating , convincing myself next week I'll start . NOT this time !!! I'm going to lose that 2 stone by Christmas !:happy: :happy:
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log in everyday
  • nzchikky
    nzchikky Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Anybody can add me if they like :) I am on here everyday and my diary is always open
  • SchatzieLoosesWeight
    Options
    Hello all MFPals! Hope this site is working well for you - I enjoy posting daily motivational advise and am always available to help answer any questions you may have. Add me if you'd like.

Hope you all have a great day!

bigsmile
  • kat2brigid
    Options
    Hi there! My name is Kat and I'm in the same boat. I've tried losing it by myself before (I'm a bit of a loner), initially I've been successful but have gained it all back. So, I would love to be held accountable, too.

Feel free to send me a friend request!
  • farahmadele5
    Options
    Hi!, I'm 34 also with 4 kids. Been a very hard journey for me. I lost 12 pounds so far. Got off the boat and afraid to gain back. Got about 50 pounds to lose. Looking for friends to help stay motivated.
  • neudeb12
    neudeb12 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi all:
    I've been on mfp for a few years now but really trying to stick with it and log everyday. Feel free to send me a friend request.
  • shaka625
    Options
    I am new to this site and would like to get some "friends" so we can support and encourage each other.
  • kccorey
    kccorey Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm always looking to give and receive motivation, anyone can feel free to add me. Right now I am focused on establishing better nutrition habits and exercising more but losing some lbs wouldn't be a bad thing :)
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Hey...
    I'm back for round #2 and extremely self motivated.
    Three years ago I was 5lbs from my pre-children weight, and then life got in the way, and well, now I'm back!

I log my food and exercise daily, and I'm looking for support &encouragement, and maybe some humor ;)
    and of course, I'll provide the same.

Please send me a friend request :)
    :flowerforyou:
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    Good Luck on your journey

Stay Positive

29509743.png
  • bootcamp85
    bootcamp85 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi My Name is Nikki and im looking for support also in my weight loss journey.
    Please feel free to add me.....I dont have any friends on this site as of yet.
    I started on Monday and I am liking it so far, keeping my calories in check.
    I want to lose 60 pounds all together and I am very determine to do so.
    Good luck to everyone on your weight loss goals!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MC_JC
    MC_JC Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    The more friends I make here the motivated I get, sort like somebody is watching and wanting me to succeed, which is very helpful when you are on this journey by yourself in real life.

Feel free to add me :)
  • ZBuffBod
    ZBuffBod Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Much success on your weight loss journey. :flowerforyou:

I tried to send some friends requests, but if I missed you, feel free to add me. My diary is open and I post everyday...although my diet can be eclectic at times :laugh:

God bless.
    Severine
  • KeeRae1989
    KeeRae1989 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the friend requests! It's such a blessing to have so much support. I know it's a long journey for me. I have a lot to lose but one day and one step at a time and we will make it.

If you haven't already- Please feel free to send me a friend request! Let's kick this weight loss together!
  • bklvr25
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm also a newbie. I'm also looking for a group of goal minded friends to help me along my journey.
  • JordanMK_
    JordanMK_ Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I've been busy for almost a month now, I have a very active friend base but I wouldn't mind to expand it! I also comment / like all posts! I'm planning to stay here for over a year so feel free to add me
  • IMissMySlimmerMe
    Options
    Hi all, feel free to add me too. I'm hoping that the more friendships I can have on here, the more I feel accountable and therefore the less I eat. Happy to motivate too :)
  • jmlosingit
    jmlosingit Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody! I'm always looking for new friends! Add me :)