18 lbs gone - Pics - 27 to go!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Archerychickge
    Archerychickge Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Good job YO are looking FABULOUS!

I have to ask though.... Where are you planning on losing another 27 pounds from???? Are you carrying around a weighted backpack?

;)
  • gallifreyfallsnomore1
    Options
    You look awesome
  • gingerheadgirl
    gingerheadgirl Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    thank you! The extra weight is around my hips, booty and legs lol.
  • zazazik
    zazazik Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    great job ! how did you do it ?

Just by logging EVERYTHING I eat and keeping it at 1200 calories a day! I'm a creature of habit so I usually have a yogurt for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch and a salad for dinner. Fruit or veggies for snacks but only if I'm hungry. I gave up beer (it blows me up like a balloon!). It was hard at first but once I started fitting into clothes I haven't been able to wear in over a year it's been a lot easier to stick with!!

Very impressive and inspirational - Got it, no miracles just determination ! - thanks and congratulations again !
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Wow. That's impressive. Mine has been stalled. I have a five on the old baby girl and I had surgery a month ago. So I had to stop working out for a but.
    Back on track. Looking for friends to motive me and for me to be a mmotivation.
    Great job.
  • gingerheadgirl
    gingerheadgirl Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I accepted your friend request caterpillar :) and thanks again zazazik! My biggest motivation was I knew I was going wedding dress shopping on Sept 6th. I haven't cheated AT ALL. This is how I looked last Saturday, I can't wait to see how good it looks in March!!

14v4v15.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!