NEW FRIENDS NEEDED

Options
Need more friends! I like to know what everyone is eating/exercising because I'm nosy like that! :) Please add me if you need some motivation or accountability! I log in everyday. Trying to eat clean (I'm not perfect but still losing) and I am beginning working out. Still learning the ropes! It's been 12 weeks, still have a long way to go.

Replies

• determinedladybug
    Options
    Looks like you are doing awesome. I just started working with a personal trainer and found out that I was working out too hard, undereating and eating at the wrong times of day. I am finding success by forcing myself to eat 5-6 times a day. By eating small meals, I really eat consciously and don't graze. Feeling great.
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    You have done really well, bet you feel great. Just stopped by to wish you all the luck in becoming a healthier you. :))
  • lukeyjune
    lukeyjune Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my diary is open & I am on here everyday :)
  • loves86
    loves86 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I try to log in everyday (unless we are away on the weekend or stuff like that) I like looking at diaries too, gives me ideas for food and sees how everyone else does in comparison!
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    OP I sent you a request. All are welcome to add me. I'm 39 days into my restart and looking to build up my friends list of active supportive MFPs. My diary is open as well.
  • prncssjnn
    prncssjnn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I am trying so hard, every day is a battle but its getting easier. The more I learn, the easier it gets! 80 lbs?! You have also done amazing, that is so inspiring :)
  • Redribbon73
    Redribbon73 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hey add me too!
  • Sendyk
    Sendyk Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello! I too am nosy! ;p Congrats on your success so far. Feel free to add me. I am just starting out with the logging of everything. It's soooo time consuming but these type of diaries have helped so many people, I am willing to give it an honest try. I'm always down for some constructive criticism and positive advice so message away if you ever feel the need. :D Good luck!
  • Fit_in_Folsom
    Fit_in_Folsom Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I love to motivate others and look for friends to do the same :)