NSV!!!

Options
So...for the first time in months (since my soon to be ex husband left) I attempted to put on my favorite size 16 jeans. I had gained so much weight in the last year that the stupid things wouldn't even button or zip. Yesterday, not only did they both button and zip, but they looked amazing on me!!! So excited and happy to be getting control over my life and my body again.

Replies

• jfboomer
    jfboomer Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Congratulation! Awesome feeling, right? Keep up the good work!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!

Now what is probably a stupid question since I see it all over these forums but can't for the life of me figure it out. What does NSV stand for?
  • jfboomer
    jfboomer Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!

Now what is probably a stupid question since I see it all over these forums but can't for the life of me figure it out. What does NSV stand for?
    Non scale victory!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!

Non scale victory!

Oh, I love that! Those are usually the best kind.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!