14lbs down and today I found my collar bones!

Options
Haven't seen them in years, and today I noticed they're back! I actually have collar bones now! Idk why that excites me but it was awesome to realize that while 14lbs may not be overly noticeable, it has allowed me to see something I haven't in forever
Motivation!

Replies

• independant2406
    independant2406 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    That is exciting. Congrats on the 14lb loss. Isn't it funny how weight comes off in the weirdest of places? For me its my wrists first..then all the other places. lol.

Cheers!
  • violasmith85
    violasmith85 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I finally felt my hip bones a couple weeks back. Very exciting.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    One day on the shower, I got surprised and a little freaked when I felt something hard. I was like, "Oh! That's my clavicle!"

So weird to feel it. I don't even remember ever feeling it before, lol.

I don't want to end up looking those actresses whose bones stick out, but it is cool to see and feel it. :)
  • Asherah29
    Asherah29 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • kroady
    kroady Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That is exciting! Those little things are what keep you going. I love to check my measurements and find out things like my neck is smaller. I can't see the difference but just knowing it makes me want to keep going.
  • ChoiceNotChance
    ChoiceNotChance Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic. The first time I saw mine I ran out of the bathroom at work and told everyone!
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    yippeee!!
    i think collar bones are so beautiful.
    congrats on your loss and great NSV!! :)
  • tabicatinthehat
    tabicatinthehat Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Yay!! I love collar bones. Some bones just look awesome showing through.
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Haven't seen them in years, and today I noticed they're back! I actually have collar bones now! Idk why that excites me but it was awesome to realize that while 14lbs may not be overly noticeable, it has allowed me to see something I haven't in forever
    Motivation!

LOL I'm totally with you on that! I'm super pumped to see my collar bones and I can start seeing a little bit of them now. Yay! I don't know why I'm so obsessed with seeing them.
  • numinousnymph
    numinousnymph Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    really seeing my hip bones when i lie down (when i was heavier i could just *barely* see them) was a big moment for me. always had a thing for the iliac crests so it was great to see those. hehe.
  • Jazz_2014
    Jazz_2014 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Good stuff. The collar bones are on my list of wants. Got a chuckle to read your post . . . I don't feel so strange now.
  • mbuck1983
    Options
    I totally did that the other day. Idk that's always the indicator of lighter weights or me lol. Way to go on the weightloss
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    really seeing my hip bones when i lie down (when i was heavier i could just *barely* see them) was a big moment for me. always had a thing for the iliac crests so it was great to see those. hehe.
    2nd the hip bones. I love being able to feel and see mine when lying down, i don't know why. I love collar bones too... I think I just like seeing the more protruding bones having less fat over them lol.

When I started noticing my hips more again I would start like.. playing the drums on them. LOL.
  • Jmetz09
    Jmetz09 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Motivation!

Yay ???? that is awesome ????
  • hmrambling
    hmrambling Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I got sick mad crazy hip bones so it didn't take a lot of work to see my hip bones when lying down. I was super stoked when I first felt my jeans and belt resting on my hip bones. That gives me an incentive to keep going.

Congrats on your collar bones ???? :)