Need Friends to Keep Me Going!

Options
I've been doing this solo for about a month now and I'm looking to add some extra support from anyone and everyone willing to help kick me in the butt! I made a bet with my teenage daughter...it's borderline genius, slightly evil..but she was so over hearing me talk about getting into shape, so she took pictures of me in a bikini (front, side, and back) and said if I don't get to my goal by my birthday, she'll be posting the pics to Facebook and tagging me. Needless to say, November is fast approaching and momma has been motivaed! Just looking for anyone who wants to offer advice, motivation, etc. =) Feel free to add me!

Replies

• mirandag57
    mirandag57 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I log everyday and have open journal. Check out my FB page if you have FB its Fluff2Tuff :)
  • IMissMySlimmerMe
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I need as many people to keep me on the correct road as possible. X
  • chimpy123
    chimpy123 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Anyone here can add me too. I've been using this app on and off for a couple years until I fell off the wagon a year or two ago. I gained 60 pounds which I now must lose again!!!! Not only do I want to lose the weight for the health of it but I am also getting married in 2016 and want to look smokin on the big day. My fiancé is too sweet to remind me to exercise or not eat crap food and I'm hoping this community can help keep me on track.
  • elemkc
    elemkc Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm always open for new friends too, it keeps me coming back each day even after a bad day. I sent you a friend request
  • DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent...

Also, anybody else reading this thread that would like to add me, feel free to send me a friend request too.

Dan
  • ronniiij
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me as well. I'm new here x
  • Choboman
    Choboman Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Also new (or at least just getting back after long abscense). Everybody is welcome to add me, and we'll all cheer each other on.
  • DeeJay2018
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me too! I'm very new here. 25 from Australia, looking to lose about 30 kg. Would love some support!
  • Dispatchchick
    Dispatchchick Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm not exactly new, I was on here a couple of years ago, but I'm back and ready to lose the weight once and for all! Feel free to add me. I can use all the encouragement I can get and would love to be an encouragement to others. :smile:
  • JMel86
    JMel86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Anyone! :happy: I log everyday & my dairy is open to my friends. I'm not perfect but I'm learning to make better choices everyday.
  • FitnessTrainer69
    FitnessTrainer69 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Im looking to be a persoal trainer soon and would love to help anyone who needs it to reach their goals. I do have alot of experiance as i've lost 80+lbs on my own and know the do's and don'ts of fitness and diet. I am new to this website (First day) and will give anyone honest advice. Look foward to meeting you !
  • MC_JC
    MC_JC Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Making friends here has made a world of difference for me.

Feel free to add me
  • HisStrengthCounselor
    Options
    Feel free to add me