I never stick to anything

Options
hey everyone my name is Ericka and i am a cali girl. This is my second or third time trying this site out. Unfortunately i dont stick to anything and I'm hoping it wont be tha case again this time. I need to put as much focus into this as I do facebook and all those other websites. I need your help.

Replies

• melissay28
    melissay28 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! I have a hard time staying motivated but seeing others encouragement here has really helped me this time around.
  • Vic8893
    Vic8893 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey Ericka! Welcome back to MFP. I know it can be tough sticking with this, but the hardest part is just getting through the first couple of days, then logging all your food becomes second nature! You can do this!
  • gigglesgalore86
    Options
    Hiya hun. I lose focus very quickly esp when there's no support or encouragement. Hopefully, we can both build up an encouraging base of friends and help spur each other on. let's do this girl.

My names Stacey by the way ???? xx
  • runeatrunlive
    runeatrunlive Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Emma! You sound exactly the same as me! This is my third try at MFP and (so far) it's going better than it normally does.

Feel free to add me as a friend it would be nice to have some support and inspiration!
  • Princesserickaj
    Options
    Wow ladies, I wasn't expecting anyone to reply to me. It's nice to know that the support seems real. I need that. I have always been on the heavier side my whole life. being big is all I know but it's bad when you are nolonger comfortable with who you are. I am hoping to be able to build some strong relationships.
  • Princesserickaj
    Options
    Heyyyy Stacey. We are now friends.