FAT AS HELL, need some friends.

Bmoy87
Bmoy87 Posts: 55 Member
Yeah, people to motivate me and need a shoulder to cry on. Is this you!!?

Replies

• MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    It's possible. My shoulder is a nice, soft pillow.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Probably not. My shoulders are bony as a skeleton with this weight loss. I can provide a towel if that helps.
  • yeahfatty
    yeahfatty Posts: 228 Member
    Hi!

I'll be your friend. we have the same amount of weight to lose, so we can keep each other in line. (:

friend request sent.
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Hi!!!
    friend request sent.
  • NoMoreBlameGame
    NoMoreBlameGame Posts: 236 Member
    Probably not. My shoulders are bony as a skeleton with this weight loss. I can provide a towel if that helps.

*coughs* You're also very good at giving the hugs, those hugs keep me going on days where I really don't want to. A simple word saying "hug", is sometimes all it takes, zyxst.

OP...feel free to add me. Most of my "recent activity" is full of me going off about something, but my shoulders are there for my MFP friends.
  • Bmoy87
    Bmoy87 Posts: 55 Member
    Hah yall are awesome!
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    That's me! Add me if you'd like.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Feel free to add me. . . :bigsmile:
  • Jonslife
    Jonslife Posts: 19 Member
    Heh, Bmoy, I saw your post and it inspired me to make one. I realized that I never really added people over the year i've been here and half of the people from the start are inactive.
  • LazyCatPame
    LazyCatPame Posts: 112 Member
    Not good with human physical contact, but since it's no likely to happen, yes, you can cry on my shoulder. Sorry if it gets awkward (I kinda behave like Sheldon Cooper sometimes)... I'll add you ASAP.