FSV??? FULL Scale Victory!!!

Options
HfxJMac
HfxJMac Posts: 77 Member
Yes, I'm calling this a FULL Scale Victory! I've been really happy (amazed, actually) with a number of NSVs (feeling better, sleeping better, more energy, new clothes as a result of being smaller, etc.), but this one is huge for me; I have gone below 200 lbs for the first time in almost twenty years!

I just squeaked-in at 199.5 lbs, but my scale has never displayed a number below 200 lbs, until now (not for me, that is). And my total weight-loss is now more than 50 lbs (I lost a few lbs before I started using MFP). I started in February 2014, and here I am today, seven months later. Yes, it may be slow, but so worth it!

MFP has been the one-and-only thing that has ever worked for me, in terms of weight-loss, and the advice I've received here has been awesome and helpful in every way. I'm happy, my wife is happy, and so is my daughter. It's all good!!! My ultimate goal is to hit 190 lbs, then start to bulk and recomp, and land back at 200 lbs with some muscle weight. And I'll continue to log everything I eat, and all the exercise I do - because IT WORKS!

Thanks all - And all the best to all of you on this journey.

John

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!