Third time lucky!

Options
Hi my name's Emma and this is my third try at using MFP. I've never been able to stick to logging before. Currently I'm on a 25 day streak which I think is the longest one I've ever had. Have lost 3 pounds as well!

I'm looking for likeminded people to add as friends who will be able to support and encourage me and I will return the favour :) Based on past experience I can't do this alone!

Replies

• ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Easier with friends. You can add me.
  • runeatrunlive
    runeatrunlive Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thanks for replying. I've added you as a friend!
  • Jonslife
    Jonslife Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I agree with ellie0123 your more likely to stick to it with active people, even subconsciously. Feel free to add me.
  • runeatrunlive
    runeatrunlive Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thanks jonslife. I agree that you're more likely to stick at something with active people too. I've added you as a friend :)
  • malice_ate_Alice
    Options
    Hello!! Im Ciara, this is my first time here... you can add me too :)
  • sagefae
    Options
    I've tried again and again with no support, and always failed. Friends or any support really helps! Good job on already losing some!

Feel free to add me as well :)
  • Dispatchchick
    Dispatchchick Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm like you, I have been on here a couple of other times but didn't stick with it. :/ However, I am back and determined to stick with it and lose the unwanted weight. I love this website and how easy it is to use and keep track of my diet and activities. A few years ago I lost 70 lbs. so I know I can lose the 30 lbs. I'm currently wanting to lose. The first time I lost I did it without any support, but would love to have support this go around and would love to encourage others on their weight loss journey. Anyone, feel free to add me as a friend and I will do my best to be an encouragement. Something I tell myself every day is: If you want something bad enough, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.