Best non scale victory ever!,

Options
So yesterday I had the best non scale victory I could imagine...I just had knee surgery and had been out of the gym for 7 months ugh! Recently I started going back and was discouraged to see the scale not budging, and yes yes I know that it will take time for my body to readjust to working out but it was still disheartening.

Anyway to the good part! I went back to a previous job, haven't stepped foot in that place in over a year and everyone I saw when I walked in had a shocked look on their face! Their mouths dropped when I walked by, so I'm guessing they noticed the weight loss. Anyway, I went down to see one of my friends and she told me her co teacher was asking her if I had gone through bypass surgery because I looked so good. My friend laughed and told her that I had no surgery, I busted my butt at the gym everyday, and I couldn't stop beaming, It makes me proud to know that my hard work and dedication can produce the dramatic results that are comparable to weight loss surgery!

My friend also told me that I look like a totally different person, and I feel like a new one. I am more confident in myself and my abilities! It has not been an easy road but it's worth while. My friend also told me that she tried the arc trainer at the gym because I did it for an hour everyday she thought it would be easy! She could only do about 20 minutes and I laughed a little inside, because she weighs a lot less than me and is more fit, it's a struggle to do it for an hour, but damn does it feel good to accomplish it. I just keep telling myself if it was easy to lose weight everyone would be doing it! Just had to share, thanks for listening!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!