seeing results... but not on the scales

Options
Hi everyone! I'm Kara from Scotland, but I live in Dubai now.
I'm new here, this is my first post on the forum so be kind please.

I've been eating clean and working out for 3 weeks now but I'm just not seeing any results on the scales so far. But I do feel that there is a change from the first initial progress picture. Can anyone take a look at my picture and tell me if there is any real difference or If it's just my imagination. Please be honest. Thanks!

Replies

• laura0770
    laura0770 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I see a big difference!!! What are you doing for workouts?
  • theduchessdubai
    Options
    Really? It's so bizarre because I feel so much better and can notice a difference BUT the scales just don't show it! It's so frustrating!!! I've been doing lots of cardio in the gym, trying to burn at least 500 call. And also filling up on low calorie cabbage soup. Thanks for the feedback! ????????
  • DanaLash
    DanaLash Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Kara from Scotland, but I live in Dubai now.
    I'm new here, this is my first post on the forum so be kind please.

I've been eating clean and working out for 3 weeks now but I'm just not seeing any results on the scales so far. But I do feel that there is a change from the first initial progress picture. Can anyone take a look at my picture and tell me if there is any real difference or If it's just my imagination. Please be honest. Thanks!

I totally notice a difference. Your trunk looks tighter! Good work!
  • ge105
    ge105 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Don't let the scale weigh you down.
  • LazyCatPame
    LazyCatPame Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's because you gaining muscle... don't mind the scale if you do see results
  • MommyJeep
    MommyJeep Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I notice a difference, your stomach looks flatter/firmer. I agree, don't worry about the scale. Remember, muscle weighs more than fat. So if you're not seeing the number drop its probably because you're gaining muscle, and the more muscle you have the more fat it will burn! You're doing great. Please share what workouts you've been doing.
  • theduchessdubai
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback everyone! I've been going to what ever group fitness class is on each day at my gym. It's been quite varied .... anything from Zuma, legs, bums n tums, kickboxing. After the class which usually lasts 30 - 45 mins , I'll go into the gym with an hour of powerwalking/ jogging on the treadmill. After that's finished I'll see what other machine is available. .. Usually the stationery bike or cross trainer. I'll use that for 30 mins, then I'm done. The thing that gets me through it so far is the fun group aspect of the classes... I like the social part of it. Then when I'm alone doing my cardio, I blast my music and end up enjoying it!
  • Luv2eatSweets
    Luv2eatSweets Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Embrace your tight muscles....because that is what has happened. You look great, good job.