Heart Attack Burger

Options
Would any of you attempt eating that monstrous beast?

Replies

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Absolutely.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Absolutely not.

This is the item in question, I believe.

url65-e1360804166294-1.jpeg
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    And recently, weeks ago, a 5'4 girl in my city, with a size 2 waist, managed to eat this in 38 minutes or so.

Monster-burger-396470.jpg

It consists of

48oz of 100% steak burger patty
    8 slices of bacon
    8 slices of melted cheese
    4 fried eggs
    mushrooms
    red onion
    tomato
    lettuce
    All in a huge sesame seed topped bun and on a bed of french fries with a side of coleslaw
  • lokepa
    lokepa Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    In my younger days, I would have been down completely... now, not so much... or the owner would have me in an urn as well.
  • Anxieux
    Anxieux Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    And recently, weeks ago, a 5'4 girl in my city, with a size 2 waist, managed to eat this in 38 minutes or so.

It consists of

8 slices of bacon
    4 fried eggs
    mushrooms
    red onion
    tomato
    lettuce
    All in a huge sesame seed topped bun and on a bed of french fries with a side of coleslaw
    I'm curious if they spank the girls too.
  • MarineCodie
    MarineCodie Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    WOW! Looks delisshhhhhh! I probably wouldn't attempt the whole thing but I want some noms off of it!
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    No thank you. LOL

Though if I ever come across that place that serves that humongous cinnamon roll I'm diving right in that b---h! LMAO
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

It consists of

8 slices of bacon
    4 fried eggs
    mushrooms
    red onion
    tomato
    lettuce

Oh wow.

And no I don't love burgers that much to attempt that. Now, if it was dessert...
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options

It consists of

8 slices of bacon
    4 fried eggs
    mushrooms
    red onion
    tomato
    lettuce
    tumblr_naiktmTSNJ1t9qajdo1_400.gif
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Absolutely not.

This is the item in question, I believe.

url65-e1360804166294-1.jpeg

I think I could probably get it in, it's what it would do to my insides on the way out that would have me concerned...
  • Squatch3099
    Squatch3099 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    That's just nuts.:drinker: My husband has been there. One burger could feed a family of 9.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'd be able to eat it. It looks good and well makes me want a burger, but I wouldn't be able to eat that particular burger.

Now that I've opened this thread I want a double cheese burger with bacon. In fact I'm going to go make one now.
  • GertrudeHorse
    GertrudeHorse Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    The picture is actually really unappetising. I think it's the gloved fingers, but definitely wouldn't eat it. Not even tempted tbh.
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • leftinthekitchen
    Options
    The picture is actually really unappetising. I think it's the gloved fingers, but definitely wouldn't eat it. Not even tempted tbh.
    I was wondering what those were..They totally disgusted me, I thought they were the nastiest looking sausages. Thanks for clearing that up
  • Rompers_16
    Rompers_16 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    ^^^this
  • sarahsedai
    sarahsedai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I was wondering what those were..They totally disgusted me, I thought they were the nastiest looking sausages. Thanks for clearing that up

hahaha yes, i thought the same thing.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    No, because I don't like mushrooms.
  • NoMoreBlameGame
    NoMoreBlameGame Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I think they look absolutely revolting; they're dripping with grease and look like they were cooked in the fryer with the fries. I like a good hamburger...but that thing just looks nasty.
  • alereck
    alereck Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Ha! I have trouble digesting after the half pounders and some fries. I wish my digestive system could handle that load since it's not a match to my appetite