I need supporter's around the age 30

Options
Hello, I am looking for much support in my baby weight loss plan. I recently moved to Georgia. I have no friends yet and I'm a new mother. Any support from anyone will be helpful and great. Matter of fact we can support each other.

Replies

• DanaLash
    DanaLash Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm not even close to 30. I'm only 29. Which, everyone knows isn't close to 30. It's much, much younger than 30...right? Right?! That's what I tell myself anyway...

I have three kids, my youngest is 2 and I'm still trying to lose the baby weight. Although, I guess it'd be called toddler weight now? LOL.

Add me and we can keep each other in check! :)
  • NewNika23
    NewNika23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My baby is almost a toddler. She is ten months. I gained 50 pounds of baby weight. I lose 26lbs right after I delivered and gained 10 of the pounds back. SUCK?

I will add you.
  • Atrocity108
    Atrocity108 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Im 32 if that counts. Of course, Im not sure what it is like to put on baby weight. I only put on sympathy weight.
  • RachelInSpace
    RachelInSpace Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I don't have any babies.... :/ I have a dog, if that counts. But I'm 32 and I could definitely pass for 6 or 7 months pregnant at any given time. Add me, too!
  • siratlas
    siratlas Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Atrocity, i'm with you in regard to sympathy weight lol ...and i like your style

New nika, welcome! I wish you the best of luck on your journey and I hope you find the support you need here :)

Feel free to add me if you wish :)
  • jennifercreighton
    Options
    no babies for me, but I am 33! I need a good group to challenge me, so if you want to have someone to check in with daily, then add me! I have gained and lost so much that I am tired of yo-yo losses. Time to get real!
    Jen
  • meecia_mee
    Options
    Me- I'm 32 :)
  • alligatorrawr
    alligatorrawr Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    25, closer than say 50 so ya know :) I just moved to a new area with no friends here so I feel ya on that. I think I found a gym tho, I am being super picky about it!
  • ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    33 and 70 lbs. to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • Sendyk
    Sendyk Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm 31 with 3 babies and I'm kinda a newbie on MFP as well. I signed up a while ago but didn't really use it's resources much because I lost weight fairly quickly on my own. Now 2 babies later, the combo of age and maternity packed a punch so hard I'm gonna need help to recover. So, here I am and I'm open to advice and support. Feel free to add if you're interested. Good luck on your journey!
  • nzchikky
    nzchikky Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Well I am 34, if thats not too old feel free to add me :) I'm on here everyday and we can keep each other in check
  • alison2earth
    Options
    Hello. I am 29 with two kids, an 11 year old and a 3 year old. The baby weight has stuck around for the last 3 years, so I'm not the best for advice, but I am happy to help support!
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Hey
    Good luck on your journey to a healthier you :))
  • Kayla_292to165
    Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 with 3 kids. Been around mfp for a while but lost my motivation and am just getting back into the swing of things. Looking for new friends :)
  • emilylucas688
    emilylucas688 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am looking for a buddy to help support me on my weight loss journey :)
  • MeganZeman
    MeganZeman Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am a mother of 3 kiddos, 4, 3 and 1. I'm 30 years old and just reached my pre- pregnancy weight however I still have more to go to reach my new goal. I'll be your friend :)
  • kimdyj
    kimdyj Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I am 32...feel free to add me!
  • chriamaria
    chriamaria Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and have 2 kids ages 4 and 6. I know all about needing to lose baby weight! Adding you now.
  • NatalieLJ
    NatalieLJ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 32, have 2 boys (although not babies any more - they are 5 & 9). I'm back on MFP after losing a stone last year, and then gaining it back over this summer. I want to shift that stone again plus another 0.5 to 1 stone on top, and just generally tone up and get healthy. Quite motivated at the moment, feel free to add me for support :)
  • independant2406
    independant2406 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hi There. Congratulations on the new little one! I turn 28 this week so I guess that's close to 30? I don't have any kids yet but I'm working hard to lose some weight before my husband and I try for our first baby.

Add me as a friend and we can encourage each other on our journey. :)