Is anyone doing...

Options
Hi,

I was wondering if any of you were doing the Wii Dance as exercise? I don't really have time to excersice by myself. I have to be at work at 7 and it's about a 30 min commute. When I get home my kids want to play or im doing laundry and stuff, by the time my kids are in bed im tired and ready to just vedge on the couch. I decided to start doing the Wii dance with the family. It's great and fun for all of us. I guess my question is, are any of you doing this? If so, how do you count the calories you lost?

Replies

• countrygirl413
    countrygirl413 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi sarahi2009,

My neighbor and I do the Wii Dance Off 2 about every evening. It is alot of fun. In the exercise tab, I just select aerobics, general and enter the number of minutes that we danced.

I hope you get as many laughs as we do.

***Sorry, I meant- I select this option in exercise : Dancing, aerobic, ballet or modern, twist
  • Aimee_PD
    Aimee_PD Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    i do my own workout with the treadmill and weights then if i play with the kids (we have the dance for kids) and i have a hrm that I use for it all. best way to get the most accuracy
  • mandy014384
    mandy014384 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started using Just Dance 2 last night. I posted it as Wii Fit Exercise (beginner or low intensity) for the number of minutes I spent on the game.
  • sarahi2009
    sarahi2009 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    this is the one we have and I was wondering If you felt like it was a work out. I know I do but I odn't know how to put it as an exercise and count the calories for it, any suggestions?
  • sarahi2009
    sarahi2009 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hi sarahi2009,

My neighbor and I do the Wii Dance Off 2 about every evening. It is alot of fun. In the exercise tab, I just select aerobics, general and enter the number of minutes that we danced.

I hope you get as many laughs as we do.

***Sorry, I meant- I select this option in exercise : Dancing, aerobic, ballet or modern, twist

Hi,

Yes, we have sooo many laughs and are sooo tired at the end but sooo much fun that I don't feel like it's such a chore ;)