Starting today. 100 lbs to lose

Options
Looking for friends in a similar situation for support. Send me a request. Thank you. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• tracy_getsfit
    tracy_getsfit Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I would be more than glad to help you. I started out at 375 in 07/13. Currently at 214. I have done this all with logging food and working out. Would love to help support you on your journey.
  • dlady92
    dlady92 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm working on losing 100 too you can add me if you like
  • AlleyKat911
    AlleyKat911 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'M just starting my 100+ weight loss journey also. Would love to be your friend and anyone else who wants to help keep me motivated along the way!!! :heart:
  • cebreisch
    cebreisch Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I've got a bit more than 100 to go, but feel free to add me!
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I started with 100 pounds to lose, and lost some before I joined MFP. I now have approxiamtely 37 pounds to go. The more I lose, the more I want to lose and the more encouraged I am by the process. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you would like; I log most days and I have an open diary. I don't always eat the healthiest of foods (I love abcon, wings and pizza), but I do work hard to stay within my calorie count (most of the time anyways).
  • marthalgutierrez92
    Options
    Hey girl, I have 100+ pounds to loose.
    I just stated last week and have lost 9 pounds so far.
    If you could just stick around! We can all help
    each other!! Welcome to MFP
  • chlujo4567
    chlujo4567 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I will try to add you!
  • VKanam
    VKanam Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I started on MFP recently. I've got 100+ pounds to lose. Feel free to check my profile and add me. I login daily.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Welcome to MyFitnessPal! And thanks to everyone who is joining your friend network. I :heart: the support of our community.
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am just starting my 100 lbs weight loss journey and would love to have some more motivating friends :) Feel free to add me!
  • katopotato610
    Options
    I just added you! I have 100+ lbs to lose and could use support as well :)
  • Princesserickaj
    Options
    So happy to fond this thread. I have 100 + pounds to lose and it would be awesome to go on this journey with support. Yessss. Im excited. Ill be adding some of you. Be my friend. :)
  • ScoobyM34
    Options
    I have 100 to lose too. Feel free to add me