Looking for friends?

Options
Hi!

I am a mom who started her weight loss journey two weeks ago. Down 3 Pounds! Looking for other "newbies" to connect with or "veterans" who can inspire!

:)

Replies

• joannenicole451
    joannenicole451 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi Carrie!

I started 10 days ago. The first week or so of a diet is always the easiest for me, but my problem has always been sticking with it. I could use any motivation I can get! I'd love to be friends so we can cheer each other on!
  • addaloria
    addaloria Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Joined awhile ago, but am beginning to use today. I have been trying to watch what I eat and exercise over the past week but am stagnant, so I am hoping by coming on here, it will be a fun way to stay motivated and maybe help me tweak some of my habits that are holding me back. I think I will make it a habit to start and end the day by log gin on to keep everything fresh in my brain.

I'll add you as a friend and perhaps we can prod each other in the right direction.
  • Dijerz
    Options
    Hi Carrie
    you can add me, am four weeks old here..would love to have new friends
  • SailorLeesMama
    Options
    Hi! I am trying this again. I am looking for friends too!
  • paradi3s
    paradi3s Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I started last August 2013, quit a few months, got back on track last April 2014, quit again this August and started again September 1. My goal is to stick with it and lose 10-15 more lbs! :-) Feel free to add/message me!
  • Amelia0471
    Options
    Hey! I just joined as well and am a new mom, gave birth 7 weeks ago and have about 15lbs to lose of baby weight feel free to add me always looking for new and more friends!
  • SailorLeesMama
    Options
    How do you put the tracker in your posts? I had it with my original account, but the "lost information" emails never came through so I created a new account. Thanks!
  • Eiromynus
    Eiromynus Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello! Also new to mfp, started here 5 days ago. Feel free to add me and/or message me if you want :)
  • TaykeNOPrisonrs
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've been a member of MFP for a while, but I fell horribly off the wagon. I would love any and all new friends as I could use all the motivation and support I can get!