Who would you prefer to look like? Body Fat Percentages

Options

Replies

• laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Going by these pictures, I'd prefer to be around 18%-20%. Realistically probably around 20%-22%.
  • jfmorrison
    jfmorrison Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm somewhere between the 14 and 20 % My ideal is the 10% guy.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    14% is my favourite look of those shown - I'm about 16 or 17% at the moment I think and I'm not really too bothered if I get down to my personal goal of 15% or not, BF reduction is a long way down my list of priorities these days.

Not really a fan of the very lean look TBH. (That's probably an old-fashioned opinion!)
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    20%.

18% is gorgeous! but not for me. :)
  • ACanadian22
    ACanadian22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who thinks the 25% woman looks way better than the 25% man? It seems a bit off. I would love to have the 20% one.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at 38%. The 20% one looks a bit too thin for my body type and 25% looks more plump. I would probably like to look somewhere in between those two, 23% perhaps? I have a pretty wide and pelvis so with a bit but not too much fat I would look nicely curvey which is my preference.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    My favorite by far is the 25% woman......I wouldn't want to be thinner than that.
  • knittinlady
    knittinlady Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm currently around 22%, and working my way toward 15%. :)
  • independant2406
    independant2406 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    20% looks like a healthy sexy human being to me. IMHO all those weird blobs of muscle under the skin in the lower %'s are as gross as cellulite to look at. Icky!
  • rightaboutmeow
    rightaboutmeow Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Right now I feel like I look like about the 25% picture, but I'd love to look like the 18% one!!
    :love:

Not sure what my percentage is right now exact though, just estimating.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Between 20% and 25%. 23% would probably be good. I am at roughly 26% now.
  • curvy_gamer_loses
    curvy_gamer_loses Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    The 20%. I would love to look like that.
  • icrushit
    icrushit Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    As a guy, I would be happy with 14/ 15% if the images I see on the web are anyway representative. Getting down to 10/ 12% would be nice, if only to experience what its like to look like a Calvin Klein underwear model at least once, lol. I imagine its hard enough work to get down to and maintain 14% as a guy/ 18% as a woman, with anything lower becoming bloody hard, lol.

I'm around 20% right now at 184lbs, and imagine I've another 14/ 15lbs to go before I know what something around 15% looks like, but I'm look forward to it, and once I can look in the mirror without seeing visible excesses of fat I will be happy. I think at that point, if I want to kick on, I will worry more about body fat % :)

Oh, and as a guy, the 18- 20% woman looks best to me :)
  • sarah_hite
    sarah_hite Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am currently over 30%, and I would love to look like the 18-20% pictures.
  • aethre
    aethre Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't like to be as athletic-looking as the 20% pictures..... going by the photos, I think I'd like to be around the 23-24% mark.

I'm not sure where I come on the scale right now, though. I used one of those body-fat analysis machines a few weeks back that came out as 38%.... but my measurements the following day showed me as just under 27% using an online calculator so while I'd love an accurate analysis I don't really put much store by it. It's hard to visualise how you compare, anyway.
  • EnviDreams
    EnviDreams Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would think I am probably the 18%. I would like to be the 15% but I don't want that much obvious muscle !
  • violasmith85
    violasmith85 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    25% I think she looks amazing.
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I like the 18% female best.
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    The 18% female, but with the 15% females arms :wink: