add up

tippy0369
tippy0369 Posts: 6
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
i just tryed to enter a thomas100% whole wheat mini bagle it keeps coming up 220 cal. my package says 120 anybody, and if this wrong how do we fix it green horn.

Replies

• slg92088
    slg92088 Posts: 12 Member
    You can look it up under database (a separate tab under food) and it will give you the option to edit. You can also create it under "my foods". Hope this helps =)
  • nextrightthing
    nextrightthing Posts: 408 Member
    If you only had a 120 calories you could put in 1/2 serving to get a closer version of the calories.......sorry I don't know how to do it the proper way.
  • peggybrant
    peggybrant Posts: 144 Member
    go to "my foods' and put it in yourself. If it says that it already exist go to bottom and click that it isn't the same thing.
  • vero_1
    vero_1 Posts: 85 Member
    I just searched "thomas whole wheat mini bagel" and the first option that popped up (thomas-100% whole Wheat mini bagels)shows 120 cals for 1 bagel (43g).
    When you do the search make sure the serving size they show is the same as what you are looking for (2 bagles vs 1 bagel) and if it isn't just change it to half a portion so it reflects the correct portion size you need to enter. :smile:
  • Thank's
  • Thank's:happy:
This discussion has been closed.