5'3", SW: 137ish, CW:130, GW:125

Options
I have a few friends on here that are close to the same stats, but I'm looking for more! And if you're a vegetarian, we will have even more in common! Looking forward to having more MFP friends :flowerforyou: Oh, and girls only please :wink:

Replies

• CarlitaK
    CarlitaK Posts: 139
    Options
    Not a vegetarian, but have about the same stats...
  • LMac423
    LMac423 Posts: 82
    Options
    I'm 5'3'' Previously SW: 140 CW: 128 GW:124 annnnnd I'm a vegetarian! Lol but we're already friends =)
  • jchecks
    jchecks Posts: 133
    Options
    pretty close in stats...5'5", SW 137, CW 135, GW 125
  • ✿KẙMb529✿
    Options
    I'm 5'3'' Previously SW: 140 CW: 128 GW:124 annnnnd I'm a vegetarian! Lol but we're already friends =)

Yes! That's actually what gave me the idea to do this. I thought it would be nice to have more people at about the same place I am:happy: Thanks for giving me the idea!!
  • jmmtaylor
    jmmtaylor Posts: 225
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal weight is 125...Currently I'm 157 (thanks to the holidays and going home and not working out and all that crap). Not vegetarian though...
  • naomihandler
    naomihandler Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" SW 145 CW 138 GW 120. I'm not quite vegetarian, but I was raised vegan and typically only cook vegan. Let's be friends!
  • StephanieBFree
    StephanieBFree Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft2, 139 lbs and my goal weight is 120 lbs. I have lost five pounds so far since starting January 2nd. I am not a vegetarian but love to eat lots of fresh veggies and fruit and I only eat lean protein.

Add me as a friend, I need all the help I can get and I have to say, I am a pretty good motivator myself.

2868298.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • CarlitaK
    CarlitaK Posts: 139
    Options
    So my stats are:

5"3
    SW: 140
    GW: 120

Great idea to post this thread! So nice to chat with people in the exact same situation!
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    I just friended you!!! I like this thread already!!! :smile:
  • ✿KẙMb529✿
    Options
    I just friended you!!! I like this thread already!!! :smile:

Yeah, Im definitely needing some more motivation. I've been at my CW since before Christmas, although Im still working hard! Hopefully it will start coming off again soon! I'm so happy all of you responded!
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3-5'4ish depends on the day lol!

SW: 175+ yikesss
    CW:130

I am always looking for more people that are similar to me!
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    Options
    I'm 5'2" but pretty well the same stats. I only veg on Monday's for religious reasons and having said that I don't eat red meat or even other meat that often. Not really by choice...I just like other stuff :)

Would love to join this thread us "small packages" motivated!
  • jchecks
    jchecks Posts: 133
    Options
    i have to say i am in love with this thread! its good to support everyone on this site but awesome when you have people around you that are in a similar boat! i am just 2 inches taller than everyone on the thread...hopefully you'll still have me! hahaa! have a good one everyone!!
  • UT_Nut7
    UT_Nut7 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi!! I'm 5'2, SW: 160, CW: 145. GW: 120-125

I'd love to be your friend!
  • ✿KẙMb529✿
    Options
    I'm surprised at how many friends I made today! Yay!! Now I just wish we all went to the same gym and could work out together. LOL! Happy Hump Day (tomorrow) everyone! Oh, and where is everyone from? We are currently in Auburn, AL. Originally from Dalton, GA.
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    My name is Melissa and I am in DC area anxiously awaiting a snowstorm tomorrow. BIGGEST LOSER IS ON!! WOOO

Anyway, I hope to use turbofire the days I am snowed in...love those DVDs.
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am 5'4, SW: 136, GW:115, CW: 113. No I am not trying to gain..lol..I am working on maintaining and boy is it a challenge sometimes! Not a veg. but I am not a big meat eater either. Also looking for friends with similar stats and I am always here for motivation and support :)
  • tmaksparkie
    Options
    I am 5'4" and SW 262, CW 150, GW 125 I would like to be friends
  • apilant
    apilant Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3-5'4ish depends on the day lol!

SW: 175+ yikesss
    CW:130

I am always looking for more people that are similar to me!

Me too!! SW 175 CW 145 GW 125 and i'm 5'2"
  • biddysaurus
    biddysaurus Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    similar stats...a bit heavier starting out...but close enough. ;)