Confused. Need help.

Options
Hi,
I am somewhat new here. I am 24, 5'3" and weigh 56.4 Kgs (124.34 lbs) and have been using MFP as a sort of guide. I started tracking my food intake about 10 days ago (when I weighed 57.4 kgs or 126.54 lbs). My goal weight is 50 kgs (or 110.23 lbs) and I want to lose weight healthily. I do around 30 minutes of brisk walking on the treadmill everyday but that is the only exercise I get. I burn around 150-190 calories everyday and eat around 1000/1100 calories each day (roughly) but I just read about eating back your exercise calories and I am confused. Am I not eating enough? Or is it okay? (my food diary is public). Any insight would be helpful. Thank you.

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    You need to eat more. You don't have much to lose, so don't need to take such drastic measures.
  • svetlana1011
    Options
    Everyone who would like live healt and skinny life. would like tell you about juice pluss shakers and capsules. for more information contact me on my email svetlana1011@inbox.lv with subject juice pluss ill send you all information and then you can get full 24 h 7 days a week support.. Don't shine start today make September your months and get fit in little black dress until Christmas.