Ello Ello!

Options
Hey there everyone. My name is Ali. I am 26yrs old and currently at my heaviest weight at 240lbs. Hoping to get down to 165lbs. I have always been a "big" girl. I used to get told that I could be a model if only I wasn't so fat (gotta love back handed complements). Anyways I guess the tipping point for me is that I went to visit a friend in Austin and could not make it up the stairs at the park to see the view without taking several rests. (to be fair...they were massive). Annnnyyways.... thats a little about me. I would love to meet some friends on here to keep me motivated!! I have started not only keeping track of my food with MFP but also writing down my goals on good old pen and paper to try to keep myself on track! I cant wait to meet some of you. Let me know your story. Add me as a friend!

This is a photo of me taken a few weeks ago. Need to get rid of them hips! =p

1529688_10203778444400126_423441876837925979_o.jpg

Replies

• polkadottedribbon
    Options
    Hi there! I have about that much to lose too. I'll add you!
  • AtomicOvary
    AtomicOvary Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful regardless of size and I'm not just trying to be cliche. It's true! Don't let people tell you otherwise. Sent you an add =) Good luck!
  • mj4134
    mj4134 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please Feel Free to add me!
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm always looking for good friends. I'll send you a request. It's nice to connect with people who have the same end goal, lose weight and get fit.
  • alison2earth
    Options
    Hello! First off, you are beautiful and you have gorgeous tattoos! I have a chest piece as well, and I love to see other ladies with them too! Anyhow, I am 29 and I have about 50 lbs. to lose. Ultimately, I'd like to lose 65, but I'd be plenty happy with 50. This is my first time using My Fitness Pal and look forward to meeting others who can relate. I hope you don't mind if I add you and best of luck to you!
  • Alledra42
    Options
    Yay for new friends! Thanks everyone! Good luck to you all and I look forward to sharing our progress together! :drinker:
  • ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Your tattoos look awesome:smile: good look in your weight loss trip!!!
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Hey, good luck on your journey :))