Replies

• missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    Because
  • Anxieux
    Anxieux Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about getting it after work tonight around 12am. Good thing i have 1000+ calories to spare.
  • jkbarrack
    jkbarrack Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Mmmm Taco Bell....

Nice you have the extra calories for it :)
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Why is it so good at 12am?

Because it's good. Always. :laugh: What can I say, I like crappy, "Mexican" fast food:wink: . Glad to hear you've got the calories to fit it in. Enjoy!:drinker:
  • ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about getting it after work tonight around 12am. Good thing i have 1000+ calories to spare.

How many calories are in the chalupa?
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options

DO IT! You have no excuse not to.
  • Anxieux
    Options

ranges from 340-370 depending on the type of meat you get :)

@derpes I'm planning to! Hard part is deciding what to get.

@williams I think I like it because its Americanized Mexican food, and I was brought up with real mexican food, so I never went to taco bell as a kid.
  • williams969
    Options

@williams I think I like it because its Americanized Mexican food, and I was brought up with real mexican food, so I never went to taco bell as a kid.

Me, too. Hispanic family here. But, dang, those quesarito, chalupa, enchirito, American bastardized inventions are so devilishly tasty, right?
  • Anxieux
    Options

Me, too. Hispanic family here. But, dang, those quesarito, chalupa, enchirito, American bastardized inventions are so devilishly tasty, right?
    Hell yeah! Delicious! Now don't get me wrong, if there was a fast food place that sold authentic hispanic food like sopes, chilaquiles,mole,pipian. tacos with corn tortillas, tortas or even a bowl of arroz con pollo (Rice with Chicken) i'd be so down for that.

edit: One time I went on vacation to mexico, and there was a street food that was rice and hard boiled egg inside a tortilla like a taco, it was delicous! You put some pickled jalepenos and it was delicious!
  • williams969
    Options

Hell yeah! Delicious! Now don't get me wrong, if there was a fast food place that sold authentic hispanic food like sopes, chilaquiles,mole,pipian. tacos with corn tortillas, or even a bowl of arroz con pollo (Rice with Chicken) i'd be so down for that.

Oh, noes! You don't have any good taquerias or such where you are? I am sad for you. I thought those were everywhere (even in my little Wisconsin town we have 3 or 4). Hmm, you need to start one up, sir!
  • Anxieux
    Options
    @Williams We have the ones where they only make tacos, tortas, and platters, but nothing that has chilaquiles, arroz con pollo, or pipian :o
  • lhkim85
    lhkim85 Posts: 26 Member
    Options

Hell yeah! Delicious! Now don't get me wrong, if there was a fast food place that sold authentic hispanic food like sopes, chilaquiles,mole,pipian. tacos with corn tortillas, tortas or even a bowl of arroz con pollo (Rice with Chicken) i'd be so down for that.

edit: One time I went on vacation to mexico, and there was a street food that was rice and hard boiled egg inside a tortilla like a taco, it was delicous! You put some pickled jalepenos and it was delicious!
    I do like some Taco Bell from time to time but now you have me craving the taco truck near here...I could go for some suadero, buche, and lengua, mmm.
  • FaylinaMeir
    FaylinaMeir Posts: 661 Member
    Options

because trans-fat and msg :noway:
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options

because trans-fat and msg :noway:

Where do I sign up? I'm hangry for the bell.
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell is open, cheap, fast, and easily digestible. Overly processed food is easy to eat.

I personally thought Taco Bell was the "go to" place when you are buzzed...
  • Anxieux
    Options
    @ihkim Yeah, too bad none of them are open after midnight!
  • kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell is open, cheap, fast, and easily digestible. Overly processed food is easy to eat.

I personally thought Taco Bell was the "go to" place when you are buzzed...

In the South when you're buzzed you always hit Taco Bell or Waffle House "The Awful Waffle".
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Ugh. Taco Bell was my downfall. I used to eat it 5-6 times a week. O_o

Oh boy do I love their quesadilla sauce though...
  • Anxieux
    Options

They have new mini quesedillas for only a dollar, its a better deal than the bigger one!
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options

They have new mini quesedillas for only a dollar, its a better deal than the bigger one!

Eh, if I'm going to eat Taco Bell, it's going to be so much food that I won't know what's worse: the guilt or the gastric problems I'll have later. lmao