What would you do?

Options
Ok I had a decent breakfast, but had a nap and slept late and missed lunch which put me into dinnertime now I am deficient in calories for the day. Should I: makeup for the calories or skip an exercise ideas welcome. I will be under 1200 calories for the day way under :(

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Eat if you are hungry but don't force yourself. Being under once in a while is fine. It's when you consistently eat very little that you can have problems.
  • VelveteenArabian
    VelveteenArabian Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Eat a normal dinner, work out if you were going to anyway and feel up to it and bank the calories for another day within the week. Going under or over once in a while is ok - it's your average that matters more.
  • Bloopers123
    Options
    Sometimes I don't hit 1200 cals either and it's totally fine as long as you stick to the plan for the most part. Continue on with your planned dinner and go exercise.
  • BornxVillain
    BornxVillain Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    If you feel hungry, have a little snack later but don't force it. Average out your intake over the week, maybe have an extra little side with dinner or have it as a snack tomorrow- or don't even think about it at all. Extra calories off mean more calories burned!
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    If I'm hungry, I eat.

If I'm not, I don't.

For me, eating up and down to the number is craziness. I'd end up hungry some days and force-feeding myself others.