This one is for the ladies....

Options
(and I realize that guys will also read this too)

This really has nothing to do with weight loss, basically nothing at all.

However, I know that sometimes you just need a good little laugh to make your self feel better. Most of the time i can think of this and giggle. I thought I would share with everyone else as well.

We all know how sometimes out initials spell out something funny, like Cat or something. Sometimes our parents do it on purpose, other times it's from getting married. Well... I've had mine since birth and sometimes I think I'll miss them when I get married one day. Here they are: My initials are P M S. That's right. I am a girl, and that's my initials. Oh and even funnier, my real PMS is horrible. Like get-out-of-my-way-before-i-run-over-you-with-something horrible.

I just wanted to brighten someones day. Maybe others have good initials and can give everyone a little chuckle too!

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    my initials are ARG, like what am i, a pirate?
  • Pineapples
    Pineapples Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    LOL.. too funny..

Mine are ALA hahaha
  • ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    You should definately marry someone with an "S" last name... then you can keep it FOREVER!! That's totally awesome and thanks for the chuckle!
  • LJ0125
    LJ0125 Posts: 89
    Options
    Mine isn't my initials exactly...first name initial and full last name is lbowe(pronounced bow). My entire life teachers would call roll with first initial last name and then laugh. Most of the men made a joke...which I of course heard a thousand times by highschool. I look forward to losing that little saying.

My boyfriends initials are BS...
  • vals83
    vals83 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Mine's VS.... versus what?
  • gurgi22
    gurgi22 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    ARM and I am an athletic trainer helping injured athletes. I used to be a pirate too (ARR).
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    LOLLLLL. Thats funny. Mine are JAG like that weird old war tv show.
  • strbryt
    strbryt Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Mine are AMW- on our wedding day the top of our cake said that becasue my hunbands name is michael as well. Everyone made the joke of America's Most Wanted
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid, my first and last initials were AH. One day I was at my friend's house and we were painting t-shirts, and I put my initials on the pocket, and her mom said, "Oh, that's cute! Is this your relaxing shirt? It says 'ahhhhhhh.'" I'm like, "Uh, no... it's my initials." Not as funny as PMS, but it's still an entertaining memory.

My cousin's initials were TLC before she got married. She always said she wouldn't take her husband's name because she wanted to keep her initials. But she was wrong about that. :-P
  • Gogo76
    Gogo76 Posts: 581
    Options
    my initials are ARG, like what am i, a pirate?

hehe....my youngest daughter's initials are ARG too!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Your initials are awesome! You could always marry somebody with the last name beginning with S and it'd stay the same too :D
    My initials are HEM.
  • dream_litotes
    Options
    This is quite funny. :) My initials are PHA, so I guess I should marry someone whose last name begins with an I... on the other hand, I definitely don't want to get rid of my (awesome shiny but non-international) surname, EVER.
  • tater8589
    tater8589 Posts: 616
    Options
    Mine will never come close to PMS or ARG, but they are now BNT (makes me think bent every time I initial something at work), they used to be BNB. My husbands are CAT.
  • MrsKAddy
    MrsKAddy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    This was a FABULOUS!!! read! Unfortunately my initials are completely boring (KMA) Oh wait!!! I just thought of what that could stand for!!! Wow I'm lame!!!
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    :laugh: LMAO!!!!!!!! :laugh:

That is really funny. My married initials are DEW!!!!!!! what am I a dew drop??? too too funny and my Hubby is SAW!!!!!!!!

together we: SAW DEW!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jmmtaylor
    jmmtaylor Posts: 225
    Options
    LOL!! My maiden initials were MNM...My first Halloween I went as an M&M. Now, my initials are MNT...throw another T in front and I'm a crime fighting turtle LOL. :) Kids are MET and MNT also (husband demanded her middle name be the same as mine since I was picking the first name)