I'm just a peeing machine! :laugh:
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Ha...my family has nick named me 'tiny tank'

:laugh:
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    lol these past two weeks at work have been interesting... LOTS of pee breaks now that I'm drinking loads of water!
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Hey...if it becomes annoying check with your doc. Those commercials on TV...(gotta go.....) are for legit drugs, certainly not just for the older guys. I've been 'tiny tank' free:bigsmile: for a couple of years now...it's SOOOOO nice to not have to know where every public restroom in town is!!! Or not have to be the first one on a trip to ask if we're there yet!

Even with all the water drinking it's better!!!!:flowerforyou:
    Ez
  • madmisskelly
    Options
    What I learned is that its normal to have to pee a lot when you first start drinking a lot of water regularly. What happens is the water we do drink gets stored in our body just in case it needs it, and to keep itself hydrated. So when we start to drink a lot of water the body lets go of the excess along with what we do drink because it thinks that it is going to get that amount of water regularly so it has no need to hold onto it.

But god I hate peeing so much!!
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    It is crazy and for me when you combine it with the diruetic I am on for medical reasons and you may as well move my office into the bathroom!
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    It's definatly a side effect of weight loss.
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I am so glad I pee more now. Since the weight loss journey beagn last may, I have increased it by 50%.

But I sure do fee better.
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    When I worked, everyone always made fun of me because I had to pee all the time. As the receptionist, I had to let someone know each time I went to the bathroom so they could get the phone.... LOL