T25 Challenge Group?

Options
2»

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Completed week one! My calves were super tight but are good now!

Where is our group starter? I really dislike it when someone put's out that they want to get people to join them in a group to help motivate each other & they do not participate! I will probably find a group that is more involved!! Good luck to all who started T25 and I wish you great success!!!
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    DeviantDarkwolf2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    bump to read later :smile:
  • kharmon2013
    kharmon2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm a few days past, but I've been doing T25 and would like to add to your group! Btw how do you add your t25 workouts to MFP?
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I'm a few days past, but I've been doing T25 and would like to add to your group! Btw how do you add your t25 workouts to MFP?

I took estimates since I don't have a heart rate monitor, but I try to be on the low side so I don't overeat. I log abotu 150 cals per, but it seems the average is abotu 200 cals
  • bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    If you use a HRM you can add each one that is what I did, I have completed the program last year and just restarted it after a round of insanity just thought my body needed a break from the crazyiness.. I love shaun T and he has amazing workouts. But I would by lying if I said the 25 minutes is not what keeps me coming back. Going to be starting a hybrid of Insanity and T25 soon. Feel free to add me if you like..

Laurie
  • emkf
    emkf Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join?