New and need friends/motivators (:

Options
I just downloaded the app again today, don't know if my profile will tell us but I've been on and off this Wagon for a long time.. I'd really like to see it through this time and I would love some friends and motivation. My friends and family all support me on this but none of them want to do it with me or hold me accountable. Uhm, the app only let's me add through email so I need that if you want me to do it. My email is jazz2493@yahoo.com if you want too. If someone has just started today and would like to be my "let's go through this together" friend I would love that. Thank you in advance (:

Replies

• TheMightyCee
    Options
    Hi there!

I was a member before but had to log off for a few months because i was having surgery. It's my first day back and i am ready to rock!! :)

Feel free to add

Take care & keep positive!

Claire x
  • madzzellis
    Options
    Welcome back! I've been the same, signed up a few months ago, was going quite well then fell off the wagon.

Feel free to add, always looking for people to bounce motivation!
  • fatnomore201220132014
    Options
    Hi I've been on here for a couple of years and while I successfully dropped the pounds in beginning, I've now fallen off the wagon and trying to get back on.

Anyone, please feel free to add me.

Good luck and welcome! :)