Hello! Looking for new friends and people to support!

Options
I've been here a while (almost a year and a half!) but have never done one of these topics. So hello MFP! This website has been inspirational, helped keep me on track and taught me that you can indeed eat any food you like as long as it's in moderation! The community here is amazing and I love all the people I get to chat with. I've just finished C25K and I'll be running in my first 5K race this Wednesday! I love gaming of all sorts, comics, and photography! I usually manage to sneak away to Reno a few times a year for a fun weekend too. :)

All that said, I still have a long way to go. I've lost 25 before coming to MFP and 80 since, and there's probably still ~100 to go. So add me if you want somebody who's not going anywhere for a while or would like some support, new friends are always welcome!

Replies

• Robinlinn33
    Robinlinn33 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello I am new to FMP and looking for new friends I will send you a request:happy:
  • lisanangel
    lisanangel Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Any one can add me or send a request I'm trying to lose my last 27 pounds. I will definitely keep you motivated:smile: