is there a difference?? before and after (in progress)

Options
skyytlz
skyytlz Posts: 30 Member
hey guys, so i took some new photos yesterday, because wine not ;) and i compared them to a photo taken in april of myself when i went on my first road trip. the before picture was taken about a month before i started tracking, and was when i weight appx 215-220. i weighed myself this morning and it came in at 189.7 :) so thats a scale victory in and of itself, but the more i look at the two photos the less i see a difference, and i can tell you i forsure dont see one in the mirror (and neither does my roommate... ), so maybe its that i need a little confirmation or something but here is a 30 lb difference selfie photo of my face.

10695397_295793623951571_1559888599_n.jpg

Replies

• girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I think it's just the angle you are holding your head varies, which makes it harder to see the difference. But it's there!
  • FitStelley
    FitStelley Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference in your face! Congrats on the success thus far!
  • paradi3s
    paradi3s Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    There's definitely a difference! It's just the way your head is angled, like what girlviernes said.
    Congratulations! :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!