Your body - what do you like best?

Options
Please tell me what you like best about your body since you've lost weight :-)

Replies

• 1MandM1
    1MandM1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost much weight yet, but I've been told I have amazing eyes. Really deep blue colour and eyelashes so long I can't wear sunglasses comfortably :P
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    I like all of me now that I've lost the weight. I still look at myself in the Mirror and find things that I'd like to improve on, but I'm really happy with the way I look now.
  • Beautifulbridgittlee7
    Options
    legs, cheekbones, and abs
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Right now my shoulders and back look amazing! Now to feel that way about my legs and butt and stomach....
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I'm not too far into my weight loss, but I'm loving my new ankles! I often catch myself checking them out :) I really can't wait to see my new quads that I've been building up with cycling... They're in there somewhere!
  • mom2my4boys
    mom2my4boys Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I love my top half, my collarbones, my traps, my shoulders, my breasts, i'm even starting to like my arms, ect. (even at close to 300lbs i did a physical job that required alot of upper body strength) Since melting away the fat, i'm starting to see muscle! My lower body is a whole different story. Lots of saggy skin, scars ect. The price i'm paying for 4 beautiful big babies and being over weight my whole life. I'm working through it mentally. It's a good thing my goal is to be a healthy weight, and not look good otherwise i might have already given up.
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    My collarbone/clavicle. It's so much easier knowing where that bone is when I can actually feel it (yay, cramming for college anatomy). I also love to lie down and be able to feel my hip bones (most likely both my ileum and ishium).

Unfortunately, my arms look like chicken wings. I love freaking out my sister by pulling all the loose skin on my arm by 1-2 inches. In addition, my thigh/butt fat is a lot jigglier and looks like I am 20-30 years older than what I am.
  • greenstar25
    greenstar25 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    7 replys?! Are you people serious?! I was expecting a flood of answers to my question. Come on, there must be s.th. about your body that you like?!
  • MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I love the shape of my face, my neck and shoulders, and I LOVE being able to see my collarbones again. Now to get my lower half to match the top half
  • itsbasschick
    itsbasschick Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    my overall profile looks sleeker - i was shocked (in a good way) a couple weeks ago when i walked into a fitting room i've been in many times to see myself from the front.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    My third leg.
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    My curvy figure. I maintained the same figure I had before, it's just a healthy weight now. I have gorgeous hips!
  • hyg99
    hyg99 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    My thighs feel so muscley.
  • chilly1470
    chilly1470 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Losing the belly and being able to see my....................................toes, lol
  • chilly1470
    chilly1470 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    My curvy figure. I maintained the same figure I had before, it's just a healthy weight now. I have gorgeous hips!

Yes, she does!
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I'm loving the way my legs and shoulders are looking nowadays :) I still have some fat I'd like to get rid of, but I'm happy overall with the way my body has turned out.
  • Born_2_Lose
    Born_2_Lose Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I love my face/bone structure! My face is so slim and everyone compliments me on how vibrant and beautiful my skin complexion is (due to eating healthy)!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    When I am at my goal, I have a slim waist and flat stomach. And smaller boobs.
  • jazzie_red
    jazzie_red Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My toes are really about it right now....
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    Options

Not to be a downer
    , but I like nothing about my body. This is why I've struggled with my weight for so long because my body is unappealing no matter the weight. I'm losing weight mostly for health benefits now.

But, to play along, I would probably pick my slimmer back since I always, always, always lose back fat first whenever I diet. I've been strength training, too, so it feels more solid when I touch it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!