drummer

Options
I just joined mainly so I can count my calories. I have lost over 15 pounds in the last month by working out almost everyday and especially from NOT EATING!!!!! I stopped eating junk and now only eat salads, fruits,nuts and plain meat. I start each morning with a slimfast and two scoops of ice cream......just kidding........I do have one slimfast every morning and I like to grind a banana into it. I also started taking a vitamin ( one a Day) most days. My pants are ready for the garbage. Now I count my calories and always stay below my limit. I've tried for years to diet and lose and could not do it. Im kinda amazed Im finally doing it and its very exciting. Im waiting for the day I can soon start buying new clothes, and im gonna dress alot better!!
Theres a little more to the story but i will keep that part. In case your wondering, Im a freelance drummer/percussionest here in Orlando and play at Disney and play in a number of Orchestras. Im 48 , now weigh in at 264, my name is Mark, and I have to get ready to play a Ballet here Naples , so.....GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
(

Replies