I need supporter's around the age 30

Options

Replies

• CLM1227
    CLM1227 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 with a 5 yo son and a 2 yo girl. I'd love to do this together with someone else wit similar goals and life situation.
  • Dying2Live84
    Dying2Live84 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I just turned 30 this month!

Hello :)

I'm back to try again and turning 30 is definitely my motivation.

Add me.

xx
  • Rosered3333
    Rosered3333 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 32 and have an 18 month old and I've lost almost all the pregnancy weight but I've got 10 lbs to lose. The same 10 lbs I've been trying to lose for about 7 years. Feel free to add me and we can chase our toddlers together!
  • llemar97
    llemar97 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 35, down 25lbs with 75 to go. Consistency has been my struggle. Feel free to add me.
  • NessaReh85
    NessaReh85 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 29, and would love to say that I am trying to lose the baby weight. Which techinically I am still trying to lose the weight I gained from my pregnancy but my baby is 10 yo now. Feel free to add me!
  • tcThePT
    Options
    34 and from the UK?
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    Read the title and was wondering why you needed a 30 year old athletic supporter...........

I am sixty does that count for two thirty year olds? :-)
  • Sweets2166
    Sweets2166 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in Georgia as well, no baby but also looking for motivators and support! Let's help each other out!!
  • I'm a young 31......And I'd be more than happy to help support and encourage anyone who wants to add me.
    It took me 6 years to get my baby weight off......we'll get you back down much sooner!!
  • ThePhoenixIsRising
    Options
    I'm 33 mom of 2. I started at 200# April at last year. My youngest will be 3in Jan. It can be done! Add me if you like, but be warned I am now bulking to add muscle.
  • crysta1000
    crysta1000 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am a 30 yr old stay at home mom of 3 toddlers, 2,3,and 5 year old. Starting weight was 195...Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • FemWeight
    Options
    I don't have any babies.... :/ I have a dog, if that counts. But I'm 32 and I could definitely pass for 6 or 7 months pregnant at any given time. Add me, too!

I just hit 30 this august..
    I get asked all the time when is my baby due. .So sick of it ! Yet another reason to lose weight lol. NO kids of my own either unless you want to consider my 105 lb. retired k-9 (black lab).

you're most welcome to add me :D
  • Soapytime
    Soapytime Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    30 year old mother of 2 boys here. One is 7 years old and the other is 21 months. Just started here a month ago and need to lose about 50 lbs. Here's to showing everyone that Mom's over 30 can get back into shape!
  • Juicer82
    Juicer82 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 (but if you were to ask me, I'm 25 ;) My son is two and I still haven't gotten any of the baby weight off yet... oops? We're trying for another, so I'm working on getting some of this weight off (about time, right?) Feel free to add me!! It's great to have supporters!
  • ledachick
    Options
    Add me too! I just joined MFP recently after turning 29 in August. I've decided that I want to be my best self in the last year of my 20's!
  • valley2mtn
    valley2mtn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36 yr old single mom. I want to lose the baby weight. My daughter is almost 13. LOLOL! Anyone is free to add me. I'm fairly new here, but I love it and am very plugged into it.
  • Deadlay
    Deadlay Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Leaving my 30's and in better shape than my 20's.
  • im 35 46 weeks 2 days and 12 minutes add me
  • NoMoreYoYos
    NoMoreYoYos Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Howdy. Just turned 31 last month. I have no kids but am working on that. ;)

Feel free to add me.
  • mcarhodes
    mcarhodes Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    35 (soon to be 36), down 60 lbs with 40 lbs left to hit goal. feel free to add me.