New to MPL!!!! From San Diego CA

Options
lulloa
lulloa Posts: 148 Member
Hello Everybody,

My name is Lillian. I'm from San Diego CA and I joined my fitness plan a few weeks ago but decided to actually start using it today. I have struggled to lose weight but I believe it has to do with me not putting the 100% effort that I should have been doing. I start working out but just get discouraged and stop doing it. This time Im determined to lose the 45lbs I want to lose. Im here for support and motivation. So far Ive noticed that this website is awesome and the support from one another is the best part. I read the blogs and have commented in one or two but then get lost. hahaha. I dont know how to keep track of them or where to find them. Like I previously mentioned Im new to this website but i love it. I would love to have some MFP friends for support and motivation so feel free to add me. Hopefull I get at least one friend. (Crossing fingers). I might start a blog to just vent and talk about my frustrations with food enad losing weight but we will see. All support and motivation is welsome and like I prevoiusly mentioned feel free to add me :) I would like to find some friends that I can have conversations at least a minimum of once a week to keep each other accountable. Im ready for this challenge and to meet new MFP people.

Replies

• coypelican
    Options
    Welcome! You can do it!
  • AEBasa
    AEBasa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    We have the same goals, you can do it! Slow and steady wins the race :-)
  • skeetpea
    skeetpea Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
    If you want to navigate to different topics that you have posted in all you have to do is hit the "My Topics" link in the community section. There will list all of the topics with the most recent activity.
    Good luck on your journey!!
  • lulloa
    Options
    You guys are awesome!!!!
  • lulloa
    Options
    Thank You SO MUCH fiammafiore for that valuable information. I honestly was so lost but thanks to you i found my way. greatly appreciated.
  • robinmath
    Options
    I have 45lbs to loose too, We can support each other!! :wink:
  • lulloa
    Options
    YAY!!! I totally need a motivator. This losing weight thing is hard for me.
  • dsweet42
    Options
    Hi Im Denise. Welcome to fitnesspal!! Im new too,just joined last week. Im like u I need some motivation,I dont give a 100%
    either to trying to loose weight.Its a struggle everyday!!
  • tinboy
    tinboy Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I used to be from the San Diego area, have been in the Sacramento area for the past 6 yrs now. I joined a couple of weeks ago, on my Droid, but didn't really play with it. Today, I finally started really doing it on my PC. Good Luck to you! :drinker:
  • TrainerRobin
    TrainerRobin Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!

I'm so jealous -- I love San Diego. The waterfront is the prettiest place to run. Go do that for me some time!! I can live vicariously through you!!