23 y/o guy in dire need of MFP buddies

Options
Hey all,

I'm David. I've had the MFP app on my phone for a while but haven't been using it. I think is because of how cold and lonely my newsfeed is. I'm looking for some friends who regularly use the app to inspire and motivate me... and I hope I can do the same!

I'm about 215 lbs now (the most I've ever been) and want to be about 185. I like jogging, sprinting, biking, strength training, heavy lifting, everything. Not in a huge rush to drop the pounds, but I'm struggling with consistency in my diet.

So please guys and gals, let's be friends on the app. Lol. :)

Thanks

Replies

• moodyfeesh14
    moodyfeesh14 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    friend request sent!
  • Kingskid1290
    Options
    Hi there
    My name is Stacey. I usually only log in to post my food cosumption and check recipes but I would be happy to be your MFP buddy. I am also at an all time high and need to lose for health reasons. My bp is thru the roof and I can't afford to have it go bonkers because I have two girls who need me and I am also the primary caretaker for my parents. So being out of shape with high blood pressure is no longer and option... so let's keep each other on track. Thanks David
  • NessaReh85
    NessaReh85 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi David,

I'm Nessa. I log in every day and would love to help keep you on track. Please feel free to friend me! I have a lot farther to go than you and can always use the support!
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I'm on here everyday and you can add me if you'd like. Good luck to ya! :flowerforyou:
  • Hodaia
    Options
    Hey, I'm trying to find some friends after my account was reset. Feel free to friend me if you want!
  • AJOjr
    AJOjr Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've added you. I'm open to new friends, so anyone that would like to add me, feel free.