Active friends with open diaries

Options
Hi I'm Julie 47 and in the UK, not new but looking for more active friends who log in daily with open diaries. Prefer fellow uk as I like to see foods I can relate to and maybe try myself. So if that's you please feel free to send a friend request ????????????????????

Replies

• jpikey66
    jpikey66 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jpikey66
    Options
    Last bump
  • jpikey66
    Options
    ????
  • jasper186
    jasper186 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi Julie, I'm not from the UK, I'm from Canada EH! but I log in every day and my diary is open. Add me if you like:smile:
  • longmelinda
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone

I recently discovered the 'Myfitnesspal' site after I enrolled in a weight management program. Unfortunately, I was unable to continue my participation in the program because of my busy work schedule (checking in 1x per week during busy work hrs.) However, I've gained sooo much knowledge in observing my food intake; not like I thought I was doing in the past. Many times I cried because I just couldn't figure out WHY I was not loosing weight. But when I was properly introduced to meal/sizes, documenting my intake and realizing I was not eating enough protein, drinking enough water. . . and all the other wrong things.

I am very active, yet I was maintaining not loosing. By being in the weight management program, I've learned the # of calories I cannot exceed per day to loose and that, my friends, was the most important thing I needed to know.
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I have sent u a request :-)
  • MaddyT122
    MaddyT122 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 46 and my diary is open to my friends. I'm in the US but I try to eat healthy and not eat a lot of processed food. Add me if you wish.
  • jpikey66
    Options
    Added ????
  • jpikey66
    Options
    Any more in uk? ????????????
  • radario
    radario Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm Irish and live in Italy, I log in every day and like encouraging friends. and my diary is open to friends. If that's close enough for you, add away :)
  • Ingy57
    Options
    Hi I'm new to Fitness Pal and was wondering if someone can tell me where the diary part is in myfitnesspal as I would like to keep a diary for myself without having to do it separately in another program. Makes sense to have a diary as well as food and exercise being entered.

Can anyone help me? Thanks so much Ingy57
  • SerendipitySkye
    SerendipitySkye Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Skye and my diary is open. I love making friends along the way. I am a very active member. The accountability to me is priceless. Add me if you wish. I look forward to journeying together if you do! :flowerforyou:
  • caspercb
    caspercb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    HI, I'm in the UK, South East, I was away on holiday last week so today is my first day of logging again. My diary is open.
  • jpikey66
    Options
    Requests sent Thx ????????