San Antonio Here.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Houston here!
  • daisy89
    daisy89 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    San Antonio checking in!

Never knew there were so many of us from the same city!
  • Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Military brat living in Dallas...who lived in San Antonio when we were stationed at Lackland and later graduated from SOUTHWEST TEXAS STATE in San Marcos (I don't care that they changed the name --Texas State sounds so freakin' generic!!!) and lived in Austin as well. MISS the Austin & San Antonio area soooooo much!
  • Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Originally from San Antonio, but now in the northeast part of DFW in Frisco. Still a proud Spurs fan though!!! GO SPURS GO!!!

Go Mavs! Haha..couldn't resist!

Lol. No sweat. I'll just enjoy the view of the four championship banners in the AT&T Center. How many do the Mavs have again....? :wink:

LOVE IT! Also a LIFELONG SPURS fan :-) And I say the same thing to Mavs fans --how many championship banners are hung in the ACC? That's right --- NONE! Tee hee!

I do find it funny that of all the former "Big 3" --Finely, Nash & NoWINsky, Finley is the only one with a ring and it was with the SPURS..... muahaha *evil laugh* ---again, all in good fun!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Dallas!
  • novatri
    novatri Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Arlington here.
  • skeetpea
    skeetpea Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I miss miss miss living in Texas!
    I lived in Sherman and I want to go back so bad, can you tell?
    :)
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    There's nothing hotter than Texas women

True story. LOVE Texas women. Of course, my wife is from Oklahoma but has been in Texas for 12 years so I'm counting her as a Texas girl now!
  • Shannmfp11
    Shannmfp11 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Originally from Dallas then a couple of years ago I moved to a small town in West Texas.
  • UcallMeJay
    Options
    Waco, Texas!!!! 2 hours up 35
  • UcallMeJay
    Options
    Hey ya'll! Hewitt, Texas here! Looking forward to utilizing the site and losing 40 lbs!!

hey hey, right across 84 in Woodway here!
  • engsteph
    engsteph Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Dallas!! :smile:
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Originally from San Antonio, but now in the northeast part of DFW in Frisco. Still a proud Spurs fan though!!! GO SPURS GO!!!

Go Mavs! Haha..couldn't resist!

Lol. No sweat. I'll just enjoy the view of the four championship banners in the AT&T Center. How many do the Mavs have again....? :wink:

LOVE IT! Also a LIFELONG SPURS fan :-) And I say the same thing to Mavs fans --how many championship banners are hung in the ACC? That's right --- NONE! Tee hee!

I do find it funny that of all the former "Big 3" --Finely, Nash & NoWINsky, Finley is the only one with a ring and it was with the SPURS..... muahaha *evil laugh* ---again, all in good fun!

:laugh: Sadly you are correct. We have none! Maybe someday...maybe! :drinker:
  • mhoch
    mhoch Posts: 50
    Options
    From corpus, moved to austin june 09. Love it here!
  • spea327
    Options
    I live in Corpus Christi. Beautiful weather!
  • acekay65
    Options
    Hi! I'm a newbie and in San Antonio!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    There's nothing hotter than Texas women

True story. LOVE Texas women. Of course, my wife is from Oklahoma but has been in Texas for 12 years so I'm counting her as a Texas girl now!

LOL...
    I'm an imported Texan myself and it's a running joke between my husband and myself. I ask him regularly if I'm authentically Texan since I have now, a very faint accent when I'm lazy or tired, say y'all, married a Texan and gave birth to three and he always replies : You might qualify for honorary...ROFL whatever!!!!!